"I'm not leaving without you"

"South Foxhole? Over," Bellamy's voice came through the radio in my hand. Jasper was stood next to me with Harper, all of us keeping watch for the first sign of grounders.

"Clear," I responded. "We're good for now." Bellamy corresponded with the other groups whilst our eyes remained trained on the darkness. A shadow running caused Harper to fire, but it was clear she had missed the grounder. I could hear more shots from around camp. Jasper fired a few times, but the gun remained static in my hand.

"Shoot straight!" Bellamy ordered among the number of shots being fired. Then it hit me. The grounders who were moving in the woods were too far to hit or to attack. Jasper kept firing until I put my hand on his gun.

"Stop," I pushed both his and Harper's guns down, meeting their confused faces. "They're drawing our fire. They're going to leave us defenceless." Realisation crossed both Jasper and Harper's faces who instead kept watching the shadows move.

"Bellamy, they're drawing our fire!" I told everyone over the radio. "We're wasting bullets, we could never hit them from here." Static from the radio sounded until I hear Bellamy's voice, the sounds of shots ceasing.

"Kira's right. Do not shoot unless you have a clear target," Bellamy told the 100 over the radio.

"Jasper, we need you in here," Clarke said over the radio. My brother looked at the radio in my hand before his worried eyes met mine.

"Don't worry Jas, I'll be ok," I reassured him. Shots were beginning to increase as the advancing grounders caused more concern. Jasper ignored all of this, pulling me into a hug.

"When you dreamt of earth, I'm pretty sure fighting a war wasn't in your mind," my brother told me, causing us both to chuckle.

"It wasn't. My dreams of earth have changed. They involve you and me on Earth, living freely. And we will, as soon as this is over." My hand came to his shoulder, pushing myself back to gain eye contact with Jasper. "I promise." Jasper nodded before running off back to the dropship.

"Hey Kira, coming over to join you," Miller said over the radio before I felt his presence next to me. "You ready?" He asked, smiling despite the worry. I nodded at him, smiling to hide my fear, before aiming my gun.

"Let's do this."

*****

"I'm out!" Miller yelled. We had been fighting for a while now, both of us shooting down numbers of grounders. I spotted a sword next to one of the fallen grounders, an idea instantly popping into my head. I pushed my gun into Miller's arms, before advancing towards the sword. As Miller fired behind me, I dodged incoming grounders and rushed around other delinquents, grabbing the sword before returning to my friend.

"Shoot and swipe," I told him. Miller nodded before firing at an oncoming grounder. He ducked as I swung the sword over his head, slashing the grounder in the face. A whistle of an arrow sounded behind me, causing me to turn and swing my sword down on it, before it could hit either of us. Miller shot at the grounder who had fired it before crumpling with pain. A grounder had shot him in the shoulder.

"Miller!" I dropped next to him, assessing the damage to his shoulder. His hand pushed mine away, grabbing it tightly as he breathed through the pain.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he rushed out before a noise from the sky distracted us. It looked as though a ship was hurtling through the sky. It was the Ark.

"A little bit late, don't you think," Miller laughed humourously, as I helped him get up.

"You need to get to the dropship, get your arm sorted. You can't fight like this," I told him. Miller shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you alone."

"She won't be alone," a voice said. Bellamy came behind us, hitting out against incoming grounders. Miller nodded at the leader before smiling at me.

"Later K," Miller said before making his way to the dropship.

Bellamy and me moved in a circle, fighting against the grounders, him with his fists, me with a sword.

"Duck!" I screamed, swinging my sword at a grounder coming behind us, as Bellamy punched them. He came to look at me and amidst all the craziness, his smirk returned.

"You're hot when you fight," Bellamy told me, smirking. I rolled my eyes shoving him lightly in the chest as I swung my sword around again.

"Whatever the hell you want Blake," I told him. I kept my back to him, fighting down the blush, but I could tell he knew he'd made me flustered.

"Alright Jasper did it, everyone inside," Clarke shouted from the dropship platform.I swung my sword around before noticing Bellamy still in the middle of dealing with his own grounder.

"Go Kira! I'm right behind you," he shouted. I hesitated, remaining in my spot.

"I'm not leaving without you," I told him, continuing to fight.

"Kira!" Jasper's voice sounded from the platform. "Come on, Kira please!" I had my back to him, not noticing the person coming up behind me. Arms pulled me to the platform, before I noticed Bellamy wasn't with me.

"Bellamy run!" I yelled, before he was taken down by a grounder. I watched the grounder pummel him before trying to sprint to him, only Jasper was quicker.

"No Kira, I'm not losing you again," he protested, pulling me towards the entrance of the dropship. I saw Finn go and help Bellamy but still fought against my brother.

"Jasper, please, he's killing him!" I yelled, but Jasper refused to relent his hold, Miller also coming to help. The two of them managed to pull me inside, just as the dropship door closed. I saw Clarke next to the lever, fury instantly sparking in my veins.

"We can't! Bellamy is still out there!" I shouted, wriggling in Miller's arms from where we were sat on the floor. Jasper flicked the switch on the control, but nothing happened. His eyes filled with fear until a loud war cry turned our attention back to the door of the dropship. Anya, leader of the grounders was advancing to attack, but was knocked down by one of the delinquents.

"Kill her!" Someone shouted but Clarke intervened.

"No! We are not grounders!" Jasper tried the switch again, and I felt the rumble of the dropship underneath, Miller letting go of me in order for us to regain our balance. I stopped short, shock overcoming my body.

Jasper had fired the rockets. Bellamy was dead.

*****

The door of the dropship slowly opened, revealing the aftermath of the explosion. Bodies lay everywhere, and ash and rubble littered the camp.

I kept my arms wrapped around myself, horror filling me as I looked at every angle of the destruction. Bellamy was lying here, one of the burnt bodies in the rubble.

Before we could spend too long looking around, canisters were thrown into the walls of the camp with smoke billowing out of them.

"Mountain men," Anya cried before a feeling of drowsiness overtook my body. I tried to force myself to remain standing but ended up on the floor.

The last thing I saw before the darkness took me was the beam of green light from a gun, pointing directly at me.