"Hey Little Sister"

Glancing around at the teens all walking around the landing site, I could see why they were so wild. Some people have been locked up for a year, for a couple of months, or are like me and haven't been free in five years. And now we are a long way from where the Ark kept us prisoner. I brushed my hand over the wristband, wondering whether I should take it off. Maybe not, I'll have to check with Clarke what they actually do. I finally figured out that the blonde girl who confronted Bellamy was in fact Clarke, only because Wells was following her around like a lost puppy.

A hand on my shoulder made be jump, mainly because I was so entranced by the beauty of Earth. I turned and wanted to cry with tears of joy. "Hey little sister," Jasper whispered, before I jumped into his arms, crying softly into his chest. He stroked my head, keeping a firm grip around my torso. In that moment, I didn't want to let go. I finally had the one thing I'd wanted since I landed in the Skybox. I had my brother back.

"Baby Jordan!" A cry of joy caused Jasper and I to break apart, but the smile didn't leave my face when I saw Monty approaching. I ran at him, hugging him tight, glad to see him again. Two other arms wrapped around the two of us; I didn't have to look up to know that I was now in a group hug with Jasper and Monty. We were all back together again.

****

"Hey, they got a bar in this town, I'll buy you a beer," Jasper tried flirting with Clarke, who looked no less than amused. I laughed until Wells pushed my brother away. "Do you mind?" Wells sniped, Jasper holding his arms up in defence. Monty held onto my arm to stop me doing anything stupid. Turns out I didn't need to.

"Hey hands off him, he's with us," Murphy approached, warning Wells away from my brother. Jasper looked at Monty and I confused, until Murphy winked at me. Jasper pushed me behind him, with Monty doing the same thing, both of them folding their arms at Murphy. Wells realised that they were attracting a crowd, so he backed up closer to the dropship. "Relax, were just trying to figure out where we are." Wells tried to reason. Hey, points for trying but I'll bet not many people will listen to him because of his surname.

"We're on the ground, that not good enough for you?" Bellamy Blake approached the group, Octavia close by his side. Wells looked more defensive now that Blake had approached. It seems as though he was vying for a leadership role. "We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my fathers message, this has to be our first priority," Wells tried telling the crowd but not many people listened at the mention of the Chancellor.

"Screw your father," Octavia spat. "What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?" Ok, that was harsh, Wells cant be judged because of his father, he is his own person. And Clarke, well she would appear to be one of the most rational people down here. "Do you think we care who's in charge?" Clarke asked in disbelief. "We need to find Mount Weather, not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, ok? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." I gotta say, I'm impressed. Clarke seems to have the makings of a great leader. However, she's not the only one who's trying to get the crowd to listen to her.

"I got a better idea, you two go and find it, let the privileged do the hard work for a change," Bellamy's statement earned cheers of agreement from the crowd. I started to feel annoyed by this bravado that Blake was putting on. Just because he wanted to be in charge, doesn't mean someone should judge people because of their parents.

Wells was growing frustrated at the crowds attitude, approaching Bellamy with annoyance crossed on his face. "You're not listening. We all need to go." Murphy took this as an opportunity to intervene, pushing Wells. "Look at this, everybody, the Chancellor of the Earth." Wells turned to Murphy, anger evident in his posture, "think that's funny?" He questioned, getting into Murphy's face. I buried my face in Jasper's back, not really liking the violence that was rising from this situation. Jasper put his arm round me, trying to block my view of the fighting. I did notice Bellamy glance over at us, still confused when looking at me.

I heard Wells fall to the floor, Murphy laughing above him. "No, but that was." Clarke tried making her way over to him but one of Murphy's goons stopped her. To think I was starting to warm up to him. People in the crowd began to taunt Wells encouraging a fight. Jasper held me closer with Monty fully blocking my view of the fight. I didn't see Finn jump down from the top of the dropship, only heard him talk to Murphy. "Kids got one leg, how about you wait until its a fair fight?" I peeked over Monty's shoulder to see the tension dissolving, everyone breaking away. Octavia had a flirtatious glint in her eye as she approached Finn. I laughed. This could only mean one thing. Octavia had eyes for the spacewalker. Good luck with that, I thought pulling away from Jasper and Monty.

****

"Four of us, can we go now?" I heard Finn's voice, but when I glance up, I see he's got hold of Monty and Jasper. "What's going on?" I ask, approaching the group that consisted of Finn, my brother and his best friend, Clarke and Wells, who was currently nursing a twisted ankle. Clarke glanced at me, before saying "we're going to Mount Weather, to find food."

"Sounds like a party, make it five," Octavia came bounding over, eager to join the group. Bellamy however, followed, having other ideas. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked Octavia. "Going for a walk." Octavia shook off his arm, before going off to the side with him. I glanced at Jasper, who looked a bit torn between leaving and staying here with me.

"Do you want to come?" Finn asked me. I didn't really, but I didn't get to answer either.

"No," Jasper's voice sounded out from beside me, but he wasn't the only one who said it. Bellamy Blake was approaching the group, letting Octavia join Clarke and the others. He was the one who told me not to go. "What's it to you Blake if I go or not?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. Before he could respond, Jasper butted in. "I love you Kira, but I don't know whats out there, I want you safe, in the camp." I sighed, but slowly nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"Jasper," Bellamy called out before the group could leave. "I'll make you a deal. Kira here will be safe and I'll watch over her, as long as you promise to do the same for Octavia." What? Octavia glanced at me in utter disbelief, my expression mirroring hers. "Fine by me," Jasper replied before giving me a quick hug and walking off with the group to Mount Weather. I turned to look at Blake who still looked confused by me. "Kira Jordan, the other girl under the floor," Bellamy stated aloud to himself. Narrowing my eyes at him, I walked past him, heading towards the dropship. But before I disappeared completely, I turned to face him.

"I may not look like much, Blake, but I know things, I know how to take care of myself, and Octavia sure as hell does as well. I don't need a babysitter, because down here, we can do whatever the hell we want!" And with that, I headed toward the dropship.