"You'd wish for her"

I had been wading in this lake for about half an hour, the water splashing the bottom of my rolled-up jeans during my angry swipes at the lake when I couldn't find the radio. Clarke, Finn and Raven had rounded up some more delinquents from camp, who were now all looking for the radio that Bellamy had thrown. But not him. I could feel his burning gaze on my back, but I ignored him and his attempts to try and apologise. What a dick. "You need any help, Jordan?" Bellamy asks, approaching me. I determinedly turn my back on him, upset with how he seems to be toying with my emotions. Sometimes it comes across he cares about the camp, about me, then he does something like this. "Silent treatment, really?" I knew that he had smirked, raising his eyebrows, trying to goad me into a response. My lips remained sealed. "Come on Kira, where's that fire?" Thats it! I turned sharply to respond to Bellamy, ready to let him have it, except I lost my footing. I prepared to fall on my ass in the freezing cold lake, until two hands gripped my elbows. Bellamy's smirk was guarded by a look of worry, as he held me upright. Jerk. I shrugged him off.

"Hey, I think I found it!" Mgbe yelled from across the lake. We all clambered out of the river, where Raven had snatched the device from his hand, assessing the damage. I felt Bellamy's presence behind me, but his eyes were on the radio. Clarke pushed her way through the crowd, to see it for herself. "Can you fix it?" She asked Raven. "Maybe, it'll take a half day to dry out the components, then we gotta put it back together."

"Like I said," Bellamy's voice startled me, as I turned to face him. "It's too late." Before he could walk back to camp, Clarke pushed his shoulder, beginning a confrontation. "Do you have any idea what you've done, do you even care?!"

"Clarke," I tried to reason with her, but Raven beat me to it. "Wait, we just have to let the Ark know we're down here, right?" Raven looked as though an idea was crossing her mind. "Yeah, but how are we going to do that without a radio?" I asked her. Raven just smirked knowingly.

*****

"Right, set them loose!" Raven shouted to the delinquents who were launching the flares. It's a few hours later and Raven came up with the idea to launch flares into space to let the Ark know were down here. As the flares went up, I was standing next to Jasper and Monty, hopeful that the Ark could see them. I glanced around, noticing Bellamy and Clarke talking a distance off. I felt a slight tug in my chest, but I ignored it, wrapping my older brother into a hug. "Make a wish Jasper," I whispered. "Ok," he chuckled, Monty smirking as well. "I wish this moment would never end. I never want to see you taken away again." I buried my head in his chest, feeling his arms come around me.

Bellamy's POV

"Can you wish on a kind of shooting star?" Clarke asked. I tore my eyes away from the flares, giving her a questioning look. "Forget it."

"I wouldn't even know what to wish for," I replied to her. Clarke's eyes landed on Finn and Raven. "Yes, you do Bellamy. You know exactly what you would wish for." Clarke's eyes landed on something in the distance, a few feet away. Confused, I followed her line of sight to see Kira hugging Jasper. "You'd wish for her."