"Try and Stop Me"

I couldn't sit still. I paced around the exit of the dropship, waiting for Clarke to make her grand appearance, so we could go and rescue my brother. I need to know he's ok. Footsteps pounded on the dropship ramp. Looking up, I saw Clarke walking down, brushing past me as Wells followed behind her. Gesturing for me to follow with his head, Wells focused on maintaining pace with the blonde, whilst I followed swiftly behind. Towards the Blake siblings.

"You could have been killed." I approached Octavia sat on the log, squeezing her shoulders as I sat down next to her. Octavia smiled at me reassuringly, knowing how torn up I was about Jasper and his predicament. Bellamy looked at Octavia after securing the bandage in place, flashing me a sympathetic smile. Wow, didn't expect that. "She would have been if Jasper didn't jump in and pull her out." Clarke told the older Blake sibling. At the sight of Clarke, Octavia began to struggle to get up.

"You guys leaving, I'm coming to." Both Bellamy and I placed our hands on Octavia's shoulders, stopping her. "No you're not going anywhere," Bellamy told her. Looking at me with a blank expression, Bellamy sighed. "I should try and get you to stay at camp, but you won't, will you Jordan?" I glared daggers at Bellamy, before saying "try and stop me." Clarke took this as an opportune time to intervene. "Of course Kira can come, I wouldn't expect anything else." She then looked at Bellamy. "I'm here for you." Bellamy glanced at Clarke while my eyes significantly widened. She must be crazy to invite him along.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells warned, his tone accusatory. The blonde didn't stop looking at him. "I hear you have a gun." Bellamy lifted his shirt to expose the gun that was tucked in his waistband. The same one he had threatened Wells and me with last night. I looked away, not wanting to admit that guard boy might actually help me get Jasper back. Clarke's expression didn't change. "Good, follow me." I went to follow before Bellamy called after Clarke.

"And why would I do that?" Clarke turned back to him with her eyebrows raised. "Because you want them to follow you and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." With that, Clarke walked away, Wells following like a little puppy behind her. Bellamy shrugged on his jacket, as I made sure Octavia's wound had been fully tended to. "Murphy, come with me, Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp," Bellamy commanded. Octavia and I once again looked at each other in disbelief at Bellamy's attitude. "I don't need a babysitter," Octavia protested as Atom approached us. Bellamy murmured something in Atom's ear before walking away, Murphy following close behind. He didn't get far before turning behind him. "You coming Jordan?" Bellamy called. Rolling my eyes, I whispered to Octavia, my eyes on Atom, "Make his life a living hell." Octavia smirked at me before I jumped up and followed the crew on the rescue mission. I was close enough to hear Bellamy talking to Murphy, catching the end of his statement.

"I'm getting that wristband. Even if I have to cut off her hand to do it." I stiffened. Here we go again, except this time, it was about Clarke. This was going to be one long trip.

*****

After about half an hour of walking, where I had moved to the middle of the group between the two pairs of Clarke and Wells and Bellamy and Murphy, Bellamy marched forward catching up to the rest of us.

"Hey, hold up," he called, waving his gun in the air. "What's the rush? You don't survive a sphere to the heart." Wells, clearly as pissed off with Bellamy's attitude as I was, tried to hit the gun out of Guard Boy's hand. "Put the gun away Bellamy," he called. Murphy was quicker, pushing me behind him as he knocked Wells hand down. "Why don't you do something about it?" Murphy glanced at me winking, but I was so done with his attitude. All he wants is to start a fight with Wells, over his vendetta against the Chancellor.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he would have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste." Clarke tried to continue on but was pulled to a stop by Bellamy grabbing onto her wrist. "Soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." Bellamy smirked at her, but Clarke responded just by snatching her wrist back. "The only way the ark is going to think I'm dead is if I'm dead, got it?" Clarke's eyes never left Bellamy's whilst Murphy looked slightly irritated at her attitude. "Brave princess." Bellamy chuckled. "Well, I guess you can't kidnap everyone and take their wristbands now, can you?" I muttered, earning a nod of agreement from Wells. Bellamy shifted his gaze to me looking as though he was about to say something before-

"Why don't you find a new nickname?" I smiled victoriously, watching Finn approach the group. "You call this a rescue mission, we got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me." Wells looked deflated when Clarke went off with Finn. I walked towards him, but Bellamy grabbed me, preventing me from moving. Murphy gestured for Wells to walk on, as he swiftly followed.

"Guess it's you and me now Jordan?" I shrugged his hand off, walking just ahead of him. "Whatever the hell you want Blake."