"And she sees you"

Bellamy and I walked alongside each other, neither of us keen on starting a conversation. I just wanted to find Jasper, whereas Bellamy seemed bored by this whole ordeal. An arm threw itself around my shoulder, causing me to jump before I realised it was Murphy. I rolled my eyes before I carried on walking at a faster pace in front of Bellamy and Wells, Murphy on my tail.

"I thought we were friends Doll," Murphy called, falling in step beside me. I scowled under my breath, pushing branches out of my way, hoping they would hit Murphy on the recoil. "Yeah, you maybe should have thought about that before you held me down and prised my wristband off my arm without my permission." Murphy stopped, before jogging to catch up with me. "Why is it such a big deal, Kira, who have you get left up there?" Murphy was clearly curious now, wanting to know more about my life. "I may have no one but there are 100 of us down here at most of us have someone they care about up there. The needs of the many before the needs of the one, right?" I shoulder checked Murphy, who just silently followed after me, probably thinking that I was right.

Bellamy POV

"You know I think we have more in common than meets the eye Wells." I was talking to him but didn't take my eyes off of Clarke and Finn up ahead. Wells was clearly not impressed by the idea. "We have nothing in common," he brushed off defiantly. "No? We both came down here to protect someone we love. Only for you, its not worked. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you." Wells didn't look at me. "Could say the same for you."

"What?" I was confused now. "Think about it Blake, the one girl on this camp who doesn't see you or notice you or even particularly like you." Wells was looking ahead to where Kira kept brushing off Murphy. I chuckled; he really couldn't be serious. "Why would I care what Jordan thinks?" I walked ahead but could still hear Wells mumble "you might not. For now, anyway."

Kiras POV

My feet were starting to hurt now, but I knew we couldn't stop. Jasper could be getting worse. I heard the others behind me, grumbling with tiredness. I was the first to reach the edge of a river. Looking around, I saw Clarke and Finn messing about, moving out of the way to let Bellamy and Murphy jump in, acting like idiots. Wells came to stand beside me, his eyes not leaving the blonde princess, who had finally loosened up, after being serious all the time. Guess Spacewalker has that effect. I was worried, turning to Wells anxiously. "We should keep moving, Jasper," I tried pleading, but Wells didn't look at me. "Just give them a minute."

"Hey Jordan, why don't you hop in?" I heard Bellamy shout from the river. I rolled my eyes, like I would stoop down to Blakes level. "Yeah, doll, come on in," Murphy encouraged. "Not happening guys," I shouted over to them from the rocks Wells and I were sat on, my boots grazing the top of the water. I wasn't brave enough to go in all the way, namely because I had spent my whole life on a floating space station, with no access to water. Plus, I wanted to carry on, to find Jasper. At least they had stopped pestering me now. Wait a second, Clarke and Finn were still in the water, but Bellamy and Murphy had disappeared. Wells didnt seem to have noticed either.

"Wells, have you seen-," before I felt a tug on both of my ankles. I lost my balance, falling head first into the water, shrieking as I went under. I couldn't breathe. The water was clear, but I felt my vision fogging up, due to the dirt I had dragged in with me. What now? I wanted to swim but I couldnt. Panic started rising in my chest before I felt two arms encircle my waist, pulling me out of the surface of the water. Blinking out the water from my eyes, I focused on Bellamy, realising that he was the one that had pulled me up, yet a smirk was still plastered on his face. "Don't worry Jordan, I've got you." I rolled my eyes, wanting to push Bellamy away but I was too scared of drowning. "Guys!" I heard Clarke shout from behind me. Bellamy climbed out of the river, pulling me up, before we headed to Clarke, where everyone else was already crowded around. Blood was splattered on the rocks, with his googles strewn across. Bellamy picked them up, as Finn started looking for the right way to go, Clarke at his side. Bellamy turned the goggles over in his hand before handing them to me. "See?" Bellamy said to Wells. Youre invisible. Wells tore his eyes away from Clarke and Finn, scowling at him. "Let's keep moving," I ordered, following Clarke and Finn.

*****

"How do we know this is the right way?" Murphy complained, bringing up the rear with Bellamy. "We don't," Bellamy replied. "Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Rolling my eyes, I was about to give a snarky remark, but Finn beat me to it. "Do you want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Clarke bent down to examine the area, before a loud groan broke out from further in the distance. I backed up a few feet, worried about what we were about to approach. "What the hell was that?" Bellamy asked. Clarke didn't look at him, instead she looked at me, worry evident in her eyes. "Now would be a good time to take out that gun," she told Bellamy before walking ahead of the group. Everyone walked on, but my feet refused to move. I didn't want to see what was waiting for us, what might have happened to my brother. A hand on my wrist broke me out of my daze, gently pulling me forward. My eyes refocused on the same person who had pulled me out of the river, helping me along. What do you know, maybe Blake has a heart after all?

Once I had regained control of my walking, pulling my wrist out of Bellamy's grip, I had pushed myself to the front of the group alongside Clarke. We carried on walking for about ten minutes before we found what we were looking for. Up ahead of us was Jasper tied to a tree, half unconscious. A gasp left my lips, as I started running forwards, the others calling after me. "Kira, slow down!" Clarke yelled, but I didn't listen. I ran on, until I felt the ground crumble under my feet. A scream erupted from my mouth, as I plummeted down, surely to my death. A sharp pain ran up my foot but before I could die, a sharp tug on my wrist halted me in my fall, almost pulling my arm out of its socket. I tore my eyes away from the sharp spikes that would have surely killed me to meet the brown eyes of Bellamy who was trying to pull me up. I heard the others come up to help him pull me out of the hole. I collapsed on top of Bellamy as soon as I was out, my breathing erratic, matching his. Clarke helped me to stand up, but the pain in my foot became more evident, as I nearly fell down again, had Clarke not caught me. After lowering me to the ground, she turned back to Jasper. "Get him down!" I grunted through the pain, wanting to stand up again. Bellamy placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me. "I'll climb up there and cut the vines," Finn suggested. Wells, determined to win Clarke back went to join him. "No, stay with the girls, and watch him." Finn looked to Murphy, "you, let's go." Murphy and Finn headed towards the tree, while Bellamy hauled me off the ground, securing a hand around my waist.

I squinted at Jasper through the pain, seeing a green patch on his chest. "Clarke, what is that?" I breathed out, through gritted teeth. "A poultice, they cured him to string him up as live bait," Wells commented. "Maybe what they're trying to catch is their dinner breathing." Bellamy joined, pulling me further away, glancing around nervously. A low growl broke out from the trees, putting us all on edge. I grabbed Bellamys jacket nervously. "What the hell is that?" Wells asked, trying to position himself in front of Clarke protectively. "Grounders?" Bellamy suggested. Before we knew it a black panther prowled out of the bushes, leering towards us.

"Bellamy, gun!" Clarke shouted. I felt Bellamy check behind him with his other hand to discover that he didn't have his gun anymore. "You have got to be kidding-". I broke off at a loud gunshot. Still leaning on Bellamy, I turned to see Wells standing in front of Clarke, pointing the gun at the panther. Before he could get a kill shot, the panther disappeared as quickly as it has appeared. Bushes were rustling around Bellamy and I, both of us unsure about where the panther would reappear. Suddenly the black creature leapt out from the bushes, heading towards us. Two arms pulled me to the floor, securing my head as another loud gunshot rang out. Bellamy let go of me before helping me up to face the now dead panther. He turned to Wells, annoyance clear in his face. "Now she sees you." He told him, obviously talking about Clarke. Wells approached us to hand the gun back to Bellamy. "And she sees you."