"I want you to be mine"

"Hold still," Bellamy ordered, his hands landing on my arms to stop me squirming.

"I'm trying," I reply, trying to ignore the needle in his hand.

My wrists were in his hands, and he was trying to stitch up where the rope had cut them. Clarke had already sorted my shoulder out and was now dealing with Raven. After promising he could take care of my wrists to Clarke, we had made our way to the table that had previously been occupied by Myles. Finn had the decency to bury him after the issue with Murphy.

Bellamy's brown eyes flickered down to my wrist, concentrating, but I could see he was smirking. "What's so funny?" I pressed, trying to ignore the repulsive tugging feeling of the stitches.

"You have fallen in a pit and cut your foot, burnt your arm, been poisoned by a knife, and been shot twice and you're scared of needles?" Bellamy laughed in disbelief.

"I'm not scared of needles, only when they are in skin," I told him, trying not to look where he was stitching. Bellamy just chuckled, pulling the stitches tight and wrapping a bandage around them to protect them.

"So, when Clarke got back, Jasper and I heard shouts from both of you. Want to fill me in?" I asked. Bellamy came to sit next to me on the table, defeat on his face.

"Clarke said the grounders are coming. The attack we've been waiting for. Only, she wants to leave. And she has the rest of the 100 onside." I knew this camp meant a lot to Bellamy, but I understood Clarke's reasoning.

"Bell," I put my hand on his shoulder, my fingers hesitating just before the angry red belt mark on his neck. "If running means survival, then I'll take it. I don't want to lose you. When you almost"- I stopped, a lump rising in my throat at the image of Bellamy hanging there, replaying in my head.

Bellamy put his arm round me hugging me close. Neither of us had to say anything, we needed this moment. The calm before the storm.

"You know, I've never had experience with this before," I told him hesitantly. "I spent most of my childhood under the bed or in a jail cell, I never knew about these feelings before. Where do we go from here?"

Bellamy smiled, rather than the cocky smirk he was known for. "I like this. I want this, even after the war is over. I want you to be mine," he told me. I leant in, capturing his lips with mine. The kiss was longing, fear of what was coming taking over each of us.

After breaking apart, our foreheads leaning against us, I had a sudden thought. My hands came to unclasp the pendant that hung around my neck, the one from my mother. I took Bellamy's hand, dropping the necklace into his upturned palm.

"What is this?" he asked, slight confusion in his voice.

"It was my mothers. Kane gave it me just after I was arrested. I'm giving it you as a promise. When this war with the grounders is over, we will find each other and you can give the pendant back to me. When you do..." I trailed off, letting him finish.

"We can be together," he finished, tucking the pendant inside one of his safest pockets.

"Guys," Clarke came over to us, a pack slung over her shoulder. "We have to go."

*****

I watched from the gate as Bellamy put out the camp fire and conversed with Clarke. Jasper had already gone on with Octavia, after I promised I would be ok walking with Bellamy. Weirdly, he seems ok with Bellamy, particularly after the events with Murphy.

The leaders approached, Clarke giving me a warm smile. The three of us were walking together as Finn and Miller were carrying Raven up ahead on a stretcher. Murphy really had done a number on her.

"Let's move out!" Bellamy ordered, as he and Clarke closed the gate behind us and what was left of the 100 began making their way towards a new life.

*****

The group walked on in silence, everyone keeping a sharp eye out for grounders. The atmosphere was almost sad, no one really wanted to leave the camp, with it's walls and security, but Clarke was right. She had explained her and Finn's rescue by Lincoln and what he had warned them about, so it did make sense to evacuate.

My eyes found Jasper up front with Octavia. Since we had been on earth, I'd noticed a change in him. A good change. He was way more confident and self-assured, and way more relaxed.

An arm to the stomach sent me to a stop, as I saw Bellamy glance around nervously near the front of the group, where Jasper and Octavia had called them to stop. Someone was watching us. A whizzing sound ended with a thunk as I saw Drew collapse to the ground.

"Grounders!" Jasper yelled, causing the 100 to start to head back to camp; I tried to push through the crowd to see if we could help Drew but a hand kept pulling me back until we were back in the safety of camp. Miller and Sterling slammed the gates shut as Clarke and Bellamy went to the lookout point. Instead of following, I went to Miller who was securing one half of the gate, gun in hand, pointing at the enemy.

"Hey K, you got any ideas how many are out there?" Miller asked as I joined them. Instead of giving him an answer, I went towards the gates, climbing up to get a better angle. From first glance, I could detect that some grounders were hiding out, waiting for us to make our move.

"Too many to"- I got cut off as an arm dragged me down from the gate, making me stumble directly into them. My eyes met with Bellamy's whose eyes showed anger and worry.

"Are you serious, you trying to provide an open target for the grounders?" he asked in disbelief. I rolled my eyes before pecking his cheek quickly. The others around us stopped what they were doing at the scene, clearly shocked by the developments. Miller whistled from behind me.

"Relax Blake, I got this," I smirked at him, causing him to smile.

"So what's the plan, are we still leaving?" I asked, but more people were building up the barrier. Bellamy's eyes scanned the camp before Jasper handed him a second gun. As my brother walked past, he squeezed my shoulder, sending me a smile as he went to his own business.

Bellamy turned the second gun over in his hand before presenting it to me. I realised that in the hurry after getting shot by Murphy and being told to leave camp that I had forgotten to pick up a gun.

"Now Jordan," he told me, smirking at the use of our surnames. Like when we first met. "We got to war."

A/N-Im so sorry its late. Currently 1.30am here! I hope you like it. And guys, we are getting close to the end of the book now. One or two more chapters. Thank you for sticking with me this long.