"He's always been there for you"

The walk back to camp was silence as I shrugged off any attempts Octavia made at conversation. If she wanted me to forgive her for wanting to abandon us, she has another thing coming. As we neared the dropship site, gunshots sounded out from the camp, causing us both to quicken our pace into a run.

"Octavia and Kira will come back with a cure," I heard Clarke's strained voice, feeling guilty at her words.

"There is no cure," Octavia announced, pushing through the 100, me close on her tail. "But there is good news, the grounders only use the virus to weaken not kill." As Octavia was talking, my eyes landed on a few delinquents who had succumbed to the virus. Weaken, my ass, I don"t care what Lincoln said.

"Really?" Bellamy asked, marching towards us. "Tell that to them," he pointed in the direction of the fallen delinquents, but Octavia refused to lower her steely gaze from her brother. "I warned you about going to see that grounder again."

"Yeah, well I have a warning for you too," Octavia retorted. "The grounders are coming; they're attacking at first light." Gasps came from the people surrounding us, there is no way we would be able to fend off an attack with most of the camp sick. Octavia went forward to help Clarke who lay in Finn's arms, before realising I wasn't following her. "K, come on, I need your help with this."

Her words stung after the encounter we had at Lincoln's cave. She was going to leave. Without any of us. My words came out icier than ever. "No. You don't. You seem as though you can handle yourself." Without gauging the shocked expressions of both of the Blake siblings, I marched towards the ammo tent, preparing to help Raven.

*****

Raven had noticed my unusual silence and my stoic expression all the time I was helping her. She didn't push it, knowing she didn't want to aggravate the situation. After a while, Monty rushed in the tent, looking slightly upset.

"Jasper kicked me out of his tent," Monty told me, hurt evident in his tone. After already having a bad day, the last thing I wanted was to deal with my brother, who was being a jerk but Monty had given up so much for me, all the times he had helped Jasper hide me when I was younger.

I rushed past Finn and Bellamy who were entering the ammo tent, both of which gave me a confused look. "Hey," a hand around my wrist pulled me back to come face to face with Bellamy. "What's your deal, you've been off all day," Bellamy asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about," I told him, trying to shrug him off but his grip didnt falter.

"Is it because of me?" Bellamy's voice was very quiet now, a flash of hurt on his face. My gaze softened a bit, realising I had been pushing him away since we had kissed.

"No, its not. Bel, I'm sorry but I have to go and deal with my jerk of a brother." Bellamy let go of my wrist, sending me a small smile before he followed Finn into the ammo tent.

I turned to follow Monty to where another group of people had crowded around Jasper, congratulating him on the bridge attack. "Jas, can I talk to you," I interrupted the laughs of the group, catching eye contact with my brother. Jasper's eyes landed on Monty who stood a little behind me and he seemed to know what this was about. Regardless, he pushed himself up and walked towards me and his best friend.

"What is going on with you two?" I asked the pair, Monty giving Jasper a guilty look, whilst my brother returned with an icy glare.

"You brought my sister into this, why would you do that?!" Jasper yelled, walking towards Monty, before I put my hand on his chest to stop him, forcing him to look down at me.

"Hey Jas, I got involved in this because you are not acting like my brother anymore. Ok, Monty is your best friend. He's always been there for you. For us. He's always been there and what, because of an attack at the bridge where you may have shot some grounders, you completely turn your back on him?" Jasper refused to meet my gaze; his eyes focused on the ground as he hung his head in shame. We had never argued, this was strange territory for the both of us. It hurt just as bad. "Before you turn your back on him, just remember who he is. Sort this out." Tears were burning the corners of my eyes, the day of emotions finally getting to me, as I stormed away.

*****

"You look mad K," Miller commented from next to me. I had escaped the stares of the campers who had witnessed me and Jasper have it out. And with Octavia and everyone getting sick, this really was too much to handle.

"Just sibling drama," I told Miller, leaning slightly against his arm. I looked at the night sky, picturing my mom. My dad. I wish he had told me. My fingers found their way to the pendent that hung on my neck. I remember the day Kane had given this to me. I remember he had never treated me badly, why did I never give him the time of day?

"They're still here." Somehow Miller had managed to read my train of thought, without even talking to me. "My dad, your parents. They'll always be in our hearts." I felt a pang of guilt, remembering that his dad would have been on the dropship that crashed. Miller pulled me into a hug, as we both grieved for what we had lost. It didn't last long though, as we heard panicked footsteps behind us. I turned to find Finn looking extremely anxious.

"Spacewalker, if Raven wants more ammo, I'll be down in a few to help," I sighed, turning back to face the woods.

"It's not that, Kira. It's Bellamy." My head snapped to his face at those words.

"He's sick."