"Don't go soft on me Blake"

I raced past Finn, confusing some of the campers as I ran to the dropship, where Bellamy would be. Upon entry, I saw Octavia with him, holding him on his side as he choked up blood. My heart clenched at the sight of him in pain, displaying a weakness that I had never really seen since we had been down here.

"Hey big brother," Octavia told him, pushing his hair away from his soaking wet forehead. She used a cloth to wipe his brow and the blood from his mouth before Bellamy uttered something.

"Kira," he gasped out. "Where is she?"

I decided to make myself known to the sick leader, dropping down opposite Octavia on Bellamy's other side. "I'm right here Blake," I reassured him, lowering my voice to a gentle tone. Octavia looked at me warily as I spoke to Bellamy, but the conversation we had earlier was so far from my mind at this point. I ran my hand through his hair to try and provide some sort of comfort while Octavia grasped his hand tightly.

"I'm scared," Bellamy whispered. Octavia nodded at her brother, trying to hold back her fear whilst I felt a few terrified tears at the corner of my eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I promise," Octavia said, looking directly in his eyes. Her actions made me forget about her previous plans to leave. It was clear how much she cared about her brother.

"Kira." Bellamy's weak raspy voice brought my attention back to him.

"I'm here Bellamy." I readjusted myself so that his head was resting in my lap. Octavia continued to wipe the blood and sweat away as I stared down into Bellamy's eyes.

"Hansel and Gretel," he gasped. "You never told me the story."

I chuckled, remembering the reference from our trek to the bridge. Gently stroking his hair out of his eyes, I ran my fingers through his hair in an effort to get him to rest.

"Once upon a time, there was a woodchopper who would do anything for his two children, Hansel and Gretel. The three lived alone and the father struggled to make enough money to feed the family. One day, he married a woman who seemingly disapproved of his children and the attention they took of their father away from her. Their stepmother convinced their father to take them out for a family picnic at which she knew the children would venture out to explore.

Gretel was nervous about venturing too far out but Hansel reassured her he had left a trail of breadcrumbs back to their father. Only when they got too far, they realised all the birds had eaten them. Hansel and Gretel were lost. They both came across a cottage made entirely of sweets. The children, by this point were very hungry and each went to eat some of the sweets decorating the house.

A witch interrupted the pair, but seemingly kind and sweet, invited them into her house for some more food. Once they were inside, she locked Gretel in the pantry and Hansel in a cage. The boy was clever though and every time the witch tried to fatten him up, he held out a chicken bone to trick her. Instead of the witch being able to eat the children, they tricked her and managed to escape the house.

When they found their way back home, their father was waiting for them. The stepmother had long gone and the family could live again in peace once more."

I looked down at Bellamy who had fallen asleep on my lap, his breathing less erratic. Octavia was sat by his side, looking between us. "I know why you would want to leave O," I whispered, not wanting to wake Bellamy. "The way you are with Lincoln-"

-"Is the same way you are with my brother," she whispered back smiling. My cheeks reddened at her comment but I knew where she was coming from. I was terrified when I heard he was sick.

"O, if you want to go and be with Lincoln, go. I'll look after Bellamy," I reassured the girl. Octavia looked at me shocked, before moving to people around us.

"More people need help, Lincoln can wait." I chuckled, still running my fingers through Bellamy's hair until Raven came storming in the dropship.

"I need your help."

*****

"Right, so you wait here, I'll go and plant it," Raven instructed. She had told me of her plan as we left the dropship. She was planning on blowing up the bomb alone, but knew she needed a better shot, so came to me. Adjusting my grip on the gun in my hand, I watched Raven carefully but she seemed to stumble.

"Raven," I hissed. When the girl turned her head back, I saw blood leaking out of her nose. "Oh shit," I exclaimed, preparing to help her until a person ran past me. Finn scooped Raven up in his arms, hurrying back to me.

"Jasper's here, hes going to take the shot," Finn told me. On hearing these words, I looked around to find my brother and Monty crouched in the grass. Jasper was shaking but not because of the situation. Because of the war drums we could hear. When his first shot missed, I ran over to them, Monty reassuring him he had this in him.

"Listen to us Jasper," I pleaded, dropping down next to them. "You got this." Jasper locked eyes with me before a determined look passed his face. Once the trigger had been pulled, a loud explosion followed, blowing the three of us back slightly. Pushing myself up, I saw that the bridge had been destroyed.

"You did it, Jas!" I yelled, pulling him into a hug which Monty joined. Jasper held his arms around the both of us, secretly happy he had the two most important people in his life, back on his side.

*****

Cheers surrounded us as Jasper, Monty and I returned to camp, Raven being carried by Finn just a few feet behind us. I smiled proudly when Jasper and Monty were getting joint praise, his arms still around the both of us. I saw Clarke and Bellamy looking from just outside the dropship, my heart lifting that Bellamy looked significantly better. Giving Jasper a small squeeze, I walked up to the pair, smiling like an idiot whilst the two looked proud.

"I always knew you could do it Jordan," Bellamy chuckled, Clarke nodding in agreement. In response, I flung my arms around his neck, causing him to stumble back slightly, before his arms fastened around me.

"Don't go soft on me Blake," I ordered, causing the leaders to laugh, Bellamy relaxing into the hug. I spotted Octavia standing near the entrance of the dropship offering me a smile. She hadn't left. Jasper was just behind us getting the praise. And my arms still rested around Bellamy. Hugging him tighter, I felt happier than I had ever felt.

Jasper. Monty. Clarke. Miller. Octavia. Bellamy.

The 100.

This was my family.