Chapter 2: The Game

As we walk in the door I turn around to wave buy to chances mom. She had some stuff to do and had to get stuff for dinner for all of us. It would be a while until she was home.

"Meggie did you tell Jen what we were doing?"

"No I thought you did."

"Would someone care to tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Umm meggie ." Chance quickly turns and looks at Meghan with that look of you do it I don't want to die.

"Well..."

"Well what?"I say kind of angry knowing I'm not going to be happy.

"Well I brought the Ouija board."

"No absolutely not I refuse."

"Chance wanted to." As she steps back giving chance all the blame.

"Wait what no we both decided on this..."

"And I just really don't give a damn on who decided on what I said no and that means no!"

"Just once please Jen." Chance giving me the puppy dog face. "It won't work anyways."

"Ugh ...fine." I say as Megz pulls out the board from her book bag. "So ah how does this thing work anyways."

"Well you lay it on the floor and put this piece on it.." She says as she holds up a sort of arrow head shaped piece of plastic with a hole cut in it. "And you ask if any spirits are with you."

"Ok umm I guess let's do it."

Meghan lays the board on the table in the living room and we sit around it and as soon as we are about to put two fingers on the piece there was a knock at the door. Meghan and I jump

"Holy hell chance who is that?"

"I have no idea Jen."

"You answer it your the guy."

"Well your the lesbian."

"Fuck off its your house."

" Well your ....fuck fine I'll get it." As Chance gets up and slowly walks over to the door and opens it Jacob walks in.

"What the fuck bro you could have called."

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. What are you guys doing?"

Meghan speaks up "Messing with the ouija board wanna join? You always say how you arent scared of anything."

"Duh I'll join no ghost scares me."

"Well I am" Amber pitches in as she walks in the door. "Why are we doing this again exactly?"

"Well to be exact Megz and Chance think its a good idea and you know I was out number when I agreed on this cus you weren't here on time so now we are still out number because your timing is impeckable."

"Opps sorry."

Both of them sit beside Meghan and all five of us take two fingers and put them on the piece in the center of the board, and Meghan starts.

"If any spirits are here with us please make your self known."

We wait a few seconds. Then it starts moving.

"Holy crap. It moved to hello. Ok ok." Meghan starts to panic so Chance took over.

"What's your name?

T-R-A-V-I-S Is your name Travis?

Yes. ok are you good or evil?

E-V-I-L Are you going to hurt us?

Yes. Why?..."

"Umm hey Chance" I speak up "how about we don't piss off the spirit."

"I'm not trying to Je..." the piece started to move "F-U-C-K-O-F-F fuck off? Oh hey Jen I think he's talking to you."

"Hey now you..." I was cut off by Meghan.

"Hey no need to be a prick."

"MEGHAN!" All of us say.

"What?" The piece started to move again.

"C-A-R-E-F-U-L careful?" Chance didn't understand what the ghost meant.

"Meghan I think that was a warning to you." I say

"....or a warning to all of us..." Jacob finally speaks up.

"Goodbye." We all say and the piece moves to goodbye. We take our fingers off the piece.

"Ok" I start " new fucking rule we don't mess with things Jennifer says not to mess with got it?"

"Got it." All four of my friends say.