Chapter 5: Aftermath

"Jen what are we going to tell the others?"

"Well chance never looks that closely at his closet and probably won't, but we need to tell them with out getting them worried with everything going on with Jacob right now."

We walked down stairs to see how Jacob was and the walk down stairs wasn't very long at all, but that moment I would have paid for it to have took forever. I was so afraid of what I was about to walk in to and I had no idea why. All I saw was Megz sitting on the floor beside Jacob who was laying on the coach unresponsive.

"Hey bub what news?" I sorta whispered trying to not let Megz hear me. If it was bad news. I didn't want her anymore upset then she already is.

"Well nothing I think we might have to take him to the hospital."

" Yeah and say what happened to him exactly?" Amber said.

"Well I was hoping you guys would know. What did you guys find?"

"Well don't freak out we found 3 claw marks on your wall higher then Macy could have jumped to do it, and beside it, it says watch out."

"For what?"

"That's just it we don't know bub."

"You said three claw marks right Jen?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well on the way down the stairs on Jacobs neck I saw the samething. I didn't think it was from that till you said that."

"Jen don't you watch ghost adventures?"

"Yeah so."

"I remember you talking to me about that on Xbox one night it creeped you out when one of those dudes got scratched."

"OMG AMBER YOUR A GENIUS!"

" Ok awesome what did she remind you about?"

"Three scratches is a demonic mark that's how they bully people."

"Ok how do we take care of this exactly. I don't want this in my house to be honest with you."

"Well I wouldn't either. Umm Amber do you still have that video camera?"

"Ahh yeah why?"

"Does it switch to night vision?"

"Ahh yeah why?"

"I have an idea. Ok chance you stay hear with Megz and Jacob and call Ambers phone if anything changes with Jacob."

"Ok got ya. Where are you two going?"

"We are going to go get her video camera and going to radio shack or somewhere and picking up a few things. Try and get momma Dana and Alec to stay with Mark tonight we need the house empty from anyone but us. We will be back come on Amber your driving."

"Ok."

Amber and I walk out the front door not knowing what was going to happen to us in the night ahead of us, but we know it won't be good.