Chapter 4: A Series of Bad Events

The next day was Saturday and we all made a plan to meet over at Chances while momma Dana was with Alec and her boyfriend Mark for the day. So it was Chance, Megz, and I till about 1:30 I had been there with them about a half hour and then Amber and Jacob walked in.

"So how is everyone since yesterday?" Amber said as she sat beside me in the floor.

"Well I've been pretty good." Jacob replied.

" Me too nothing happened on my end, but I think its a better idea to ask the two people who had to sleep in this haunted death trap of a house." I said looking over at Chance and Megz.

"Well we are living." Chance said. "So everything I guess went ok."

"I pooped last night so my night was normal." Megz said

"Meghan I have known u since preschool and u still amaze me on the things you say."

"Hehe ok Jenniflurr."

"Oh I'm gonna kill you, and has it occurred to anyone else we freaked out over nothing."

"Yeah Meggie and I said it would be ok."

I so wish Chance wouldn't have said that I just got a horrible feeling when he said that and I really just don't like it. Then we all started watching netflix. Just watched random stuff really like red vs. blue and stuff. Meghan and Jacob of course sat beside each other and picked on one another the whole time Chance and I just kept looking at each other knowing exactly what was going on so I started messaging him on kik.

They r so flirting

No really I thought they hated each other sis

Ok smartass .....I have an idea

Ok what is it

I think we should do a game of some sort that gets those two alone and stuff u know what I'm saying

Yeah like spin the bottle

Yeah like that

Let's do it

Let's

So then chance jumped up and turned off the TV and went in the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and chugged it and laid it on the floor.

"Ok get down here."

"What are we doing Chanclers?"

"Well we are going to play spin the bottle Meggie."

"Why?"

"It got boring sitting there. Ok so your first Meggie."

"Umm ok." She says as she spins the bottle and with luck it landed on Jacob.

"Ok now you two go up stairs Jen, Amber and I will stay down here I will tell you when to come back down. Ok now go."

They go up stairs and we sit there and just start talking about random stuff.

"So honestly what were u two up to?" Amber asked.

I looked at her with a smirk and said "What on earth are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Well its just they are so cute and they were flirting anyways so we decided that we were gonna do that and hoped it landed on him and it did so we are all good."

"What if they have sex or something go there or something."

"Chance I think this requires your input."

"Well then they have sex and I congratulate them for such an achievement." He said with the most serious face I have ever saw from him.

"OHH GOD!"

"Haha get it Meggie!"

At this point it had been about 15-20 minutes of them being alone. When we heard Megz scream, but it wasn't the scream you would think she had ran or well fell down the stairs. Her hair was a mess you could so tell something was about to happen because her shirt and her hair was a mess or that's from where she fell down the stairs. I'll go with something was about to happen that sounds better.

"CHANCE YOUR CLOSET DOOR RANDOMLY SHUT."

"Ok umm where is Jacob I would think he would be just as freaked out."

"Well you see...'

"Megz what did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything we were like sorta like right by the closet he was basically like inside of it and I was just far enough out side of it I didn't get shut in, but basically the door shut and locked and now I can't get it open."

"My closet doesn't have a lock though."

"Hey bub I think that's kind of her point."

"Does anyone think now is past the time we should go up and check and see if he is still breathing or is that just me?"

"Oh yeah your right thanks Amber."

"Yeah no problem."

We all run up stairs and the door acted like it was jammed. It took 5 minutes, but we finally got the door opened. Jacob was laying on the ground.

"Ok he is still breathing Chance carry him down stairs. Megz you go with him and everything so u guys can make sure he is ok. Amber you stay up here with me so we can figure out what happened to and how the door was jammed."

"Ok." They all said as Chance picked him up and carried him carefully down stairs and helped Meghan down stairs she was shacking I don't know if it was from being scared or pissed. Amber and I started looking in the closet for answers.

"Umm hey Jen."

"Yeah?"

"Come here I found something u might want to see."

She found claw marks like something Macy, Chances cat, would have done , but its to high. Right beside that was something  craved in the wall.

"What is that?"

"Umm I don't know. Does that look like watch out to it to you Amber?"

"Yeah it does, but watch out for what?"

"I don't have any idea, and I have a feeling we dont want to find out."