Chapter 10: The Mystery Place

"Umm hey guys where are we? Because this isn't Chance's."

"No really Megz we didn't notice. Ok anyone recognize this place at all."

"I do." Chance said out of no where. "Its the home."

Ok so a little back story on bub he hasn't had a good life and well he was in a home. He had done some stuff he isn't proud of and he is now on probation. So yes he was in trouble with the law. My question why are we, and what is the point of being here?

"How do we get out of here bub?"
"If you think I knew I would have been here as long as I was to deal with the assholes in here
No I wouldn't have."

"Ok bub let's calm down."

I figured out what we were doing here when he flipped. The two people I thought would be the strongest through this Amber and Chance it was trying to break. That's exactly what is going on it's putting him through his worst nightmare.

"Bub listen to me ok it wants to get inside your head it wants to put your through your worst nightmare. You can't let it get inside you head ok. You are stronger then it."

"IF IT WANTS TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD THIS IS A HELL OF A WAY TO DO IT!"

"Bub you can't let it win."

The lights went out again. I tried turning on my camera the battery was drained.

"Hey are you guys ok?"

I waited with no answer.

" FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"Meghan and I are fine Jen." I heard Jacob, but where is Chance.

The lights turned back on we were back in his living room. Chance was passed out on the ground. We ran over to him, he looked dead. He was breathing, but there was something on his neck. The three claw marks. It was a warning, but for what?