Chapter 13: New Friends

"Stefan you are still breathing right?" Holley said walking back over to me.

"Ahh yeah just thinking."

"No your not come on talk to me."

"I just don't want you hurt. I understand we haven't been friends long and stuff, but to me being a friend means protecting and standing up for that other person. Being my friend means you mean a lot to me and I don't put you in danger. That's exactly what I'm doing. I really care about you and Serra and I don't want you guys hurt because of mine and all of my other friends stupidity."

"We won't. Being a friend also means you are there for the other person when they need you most, and you need us. Even if you don't want to believe me you do."

We saw Sierra walking up to us. Holley of course went up and hugged her. These two I trust a lot and I trust them. They can easily be two very important friends to me because they never judged me for being me like a lot of other people do. Others find out I'm a lesbian and just look at me all weird and back away. I just want to look at them slap them and say yes I'm a lesbian no I don't like every girl I see. If I did all of my friends would have to guys cus I have beautiful friends that I would never date in a million years because it would just be way to weird. That of course brings me back to Holley and Serra. Yeah they are just them that's the only way I can explain those two.

"Hey so what's going on? Well are you ok?"

I looked up at Sierra. "I have had much better days."

"Do we have any idea where your friends were taken?" Holley says sitting on one side and Sierra sat on the other.

"Well we did until we lost it."

"What do you mean?" She said looking at me funny.

"Well the lights went out and when they came back on we were in the home Chance was sent to after he was sent away. It took us there to get in side his head and when I figured it out and started having Chance fight back mentally. The lights went out again we were back here, Chance was on the floor, and now we are here."

"Well do we know where this home is?"

"Nope I have no idea Chance has never told me."

"Well that was useless." Sierra said looking at the ground.

"No not exactly, Stefan your ex wasn't he sent to a group home thing?"

"Donovan? Yeah why?"

"Could that be it."

"Yeah probably."

"Then let's go see him. Its worth a shot. Worst thing its not it and we have to go back to square one."

"Ok let's go." I said looking at Holley and we got up got in my truck and we were off.