Chapter 8: So It Begins

Jacob had woken up and Meghan of course rushed over to him. That's what anyone would do if the person they loved had woken up. While he was out and we were setting up I had time to ask Meghan what exactly happened upstairs. She told me that they had just started talking how weird it was that Chance would do spin the bottle our of no where and then in the middle of Meghan talking he had kissed her and they had been kissing and she had took his shirt off. At that point I knew exactly where it was going, but right after that is when the closet door and slammed shut and locked him in. When he woke up he couldn't remember what happened and that was both good and bad. Good because then he wouldn't have the bad memories for now at least, but bad because well we all need to know what happened or if he had saw anything. Those things would be amazing to know, but you can't force someone to remember what they had every right to forget, so all I can do right now is hope he does but he doesn't if that makes any since. He was burning up temperature wise when he woke up so we gave him some Tylenol to break the fever and Amber is fixing him some soup. Chance, Mary, and I are all still getting a plan and everything organized at this point its 7 and none of us have ate. So we had Mary call her boyfriend Trey to get us some food and I'll pay him back when he gets here he isn't staying because well we don't need anyone else in this death trap then we have already pulled in to the situation.

"Hey Mary shouldn't Trey almost be here by now? I'm so hungry."

"Oh shut up Chance your are a skinny bastard but you eat more then a freaking cow."

"Is a cow on the menu cus I could so eat that bitch right now."

"No its not. Trey is here thank god."

Mary went out and got our food and we all sat at the table and ate. Well except for Meghan. She sat on the floor beside Jacob as he ate his soup and she ate her Taco Bell and they just talked like it was just a normal day. I am so thankful they can do that in all this chaos.

BANG!

"DID YOU HEAR THAT!"

"DUDE YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO BEEN DEF TO NOT OF!" Mary screamed right after Amber

"Ok you two sit down bub come on you and I can go look. It sounded like it was in Alecs room or maybe Momma Dana's. I'll get the camera."

As we walked up stairs it was dark the only way I could see was the night vision on the camera. Chance on the other hand is like a freaking owl he can see better at night then he can during the day. The first room we checked was Alec's room.

"Do you see anything different in here bub other then the usual toys everywhere?"

"No it must have been in moms room."

Their rooms were right next to one another's, so all we did is walk out of Alec's room right in to Dana's.

"See anything different in here?"

"No but it has to be in here cus it wasn't in Alec's."

"Umm bub have you heard anyone downstairs since we came up here?"

"No why?"

I just gave him this look of shit.

"OH FUCK!"

We ran down stairs to only find the food and a past out Megz and Jacob cuddling asleep who didn't see a thing. We looked around the building and yelled outside checked everywhere in the house we couldn't find Amber or Mary. I don't know where my friends are but I want them back. Who took them? Why do they want them? Where are they? And the biggest question of all are they still alive?