Chapter 20: The Beginning of The End

"H..Ho...Holley?"

"Stefan?"

"I'm so..sorry." I was having trouble talking but I was going to say sorry to her and Chance if it was the last thing I did.

"For what Stefan?"

"For alm...almost h...hitting you."

"Its ok. I know you didn't mean it." She smiled.

I smiled. "Bu....bub."

"Yeah Jen?"

"I'm sorry."

"Oh come on you know its going to take more then that to make me mad." He said with his crooked smile that I loved about him.

"I....I love you guys." I said as it slowly got easier to talk.

"We love you too." Meghan said looking at everyone with a smile.

I squeezed Meghan and Holleys hands.

"We need to finish this."

"No sis you need to rest." Jacob said stepping in.

"No we need to finish this. Donovan how is Mary?"

"Oh well look who just thinks she almighty boss again." Amber said smiling.

"No there's a difference I don't think I know I am." Everyone laughed. "Now how's Mary?"

"Good she's asleep of course but everything is going back to normal."

"Ok good. Let's get everything going again. Chance you guys go back downstairs and take Donovan with you. Holley and I have unfinished business up here."

"Are you sure sis?" Jacob asked looking at me all concerned.

"Yes I'm positive. I can do this ok. I know I can do this I was raised by nan."

"Ok let's go." Chance said as everyone followed him down stairs.

"Are you sure about this Stefan?"

"Yes we can do this. Give me my camera and hemo me over to the closet."

"Ok."

Holley grabbed my camera from the closet floor the had been on thus whole time so it had to catch everything for me to watch later. Then helped me of the bed and in to the floor of the closet. She sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder like she was tired.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah you just scared me I thought I had lost one of my newest friends you know."

"Yeah I guess."

"Do you still want to ask the questions or would you like for me too do that?"

"No I need to do this."