Chapter 14: Finding Help

This should be good. Seeing him again I mean. I haven't saw him since...well...we broke up. Turning on to his street I hated this idea. I mean he's cool and a sweet guy, and yeah I don't like men, but I have always had a soft spot for him. I have no idea why I do its just he always knows the right thing to say.

"Ok here we are. You guys ready?"

"Yepp." Holley said in her usual happy voice with her smile.

"Yeah." Sierra said basically the same way.

We got out of the truck and I lead the way to his door. I knocked and waited for him to answer and that didn't take long. I hears him running to the door right away. Its like he knew it was me.

"Well hello beautiful."

"Agh hello Donovan we need to talk."

"Last time I heard that you broke up with me."

"Yeah and now I remember why. Now can we come in."

"We?"

I turned and looked behind me and they were hiding behind me. Freaking nerds.

"Get out from behind me he only bites if you bite him. So just don't bite him."

"Oh hello." His eyes were glued on Holley. I almost killed him right there. "What's your name beau..."

"You finish that sentence I promise you that your will never have kids."

"Ok well would you like to come in."

I pushed him to the side and walked in. He's tough he could take it. We all went in and sat in the living room Holley, Sierra, and I on the couch, and him in a chair across from us. Everything was exactly how I remember it the black soft comfy couch, with the matching chair and love seat. The huge flat screen above the fireplace with his Xbox hooked up to it. Of course with the typical GTA V on the screen.

"So what do you need?" His eyes still glued to Holley, and her trying not to make awkward eye contact. She was blushing so bad.

"Well first I would love for you to not hit on my friends because you get close to her I will kill you. Next where was the home you were in?"

"Oh not what I was expecting. Well its in Wirt County why?"

"I just needed to know thank you. We will be going now."

"No wait can't you introduce me to your friends? And to be frank I would love to join this little road trip."

"Umm no and no."

"Come on please you owe me."

"I believe you are the one who owes me do we want to take a second to discuss our relationship?"

"Umm no not really. Just please I'm dead bored here Jen and the rest of my family is in Manchester visiting family."

"Oh yeah forget that."

"THATS WHY YOU SOUND ALL BRITISH!" Holley said. I just turned and looked at her like really you had to say that right now. "Oh sorry." I turned back around.

Donovan had a smirk and started looking her over again.

"Don't even think about it pretty boy wipe the smirk off your face." I pointed to Sierra. "That's Sierra. Now let's go."

"What's her name?" He asked pointing to Holley.

"None of your business now let's go if you want to go."

"Can I sit with Miss. None of your business?"

"No she is sitting up front with me your in the back with Sierra. Sierra if he started looking at her punch him as hard as you can?"

"Ok where?"

"You know exactly where."

"Ok got it."

We all got in my truck. I knew this was going to be a long night. Ugh.