Chapter 3: I Told You So

"I knew something bad was going to happen guys. Why don't you ever listen to me?" I say as I get up and just walk around chances living room.

"Well I listened." Amber stated.

"Ok why is Amber the only one smart enough to actually listen to me and no one else cares to give a fuck what I say or if I might actually be right? I would really love to fucking know."

"Well Meggie and I thought it wouldn't work and I ...."

I cut him off. "Yeah that was a whole lot of fucking fun now wasn't it. No it wasn't!"

"Ok how about all of us just take a moment and chill out and process what just happened." Jacob started. "So it actually worked for the first time ok. It was an evil sprit ok. Here's our questions is it in the house and if it is what's its plans for us?"

"Well on that note." Meghan starts. "I think that we should all just go on a walk and give the spirt time to leave."

"Yes says the person who called it a prick."

"Thank you Jennifer for reminding me its probably going to kill me first."

"Your welcome."

All of us just sat on the coach that took up two whole walls in the house and sat there in silence just thinking about it.

"Holy crap what was that!" Chance jumped.

"What?" We all four say in sync.

"I just saw something in the kitchen."

"Yeah ahh I think its time we leave the house. Let's go." Megz says and we all get up and walk out the door.