Sea to Liyue

~~

I've been sailing on a stolen boat from where elce but Inazuma. Im starting to get bored of looking out onto a bunch of nothing. So I was estedic to finish see land. I expected to see the Kanjobugyo before I saw land. I knew I plained out my escape perfectly.

Or Baal cares less than I thought.. eather way I win, I'm out of that hell whole.

As I reach what I hope to be Liyue Harbor I pack up my supplys into my
f/c bag and prepair to depart my small abode. A man aprochs me and my bout helping me onto the land.

"Welcome to Liyue Harber, Traveler."
I nod thanking him for helping me out of my bout and start twords the city.

I cant believe my eyes. Liyue is gorgeous. So different from back home. I walk around the city taking in the sights and making small talk with the citizens. Till i heard the name I dred."

"Lady Shogun?" I turn at the sound of my formal name. To see a girl with short black hair and some traditional Inazuma clothes. "So it is you, my lady. What are you doing in Liyue? Why arnt you in i-" I rush to her side and shush her.

"I escaped. As i assume you did mis..."

"Ah! Atsuko! My name is Atsuko My lady."

"Y/n, here im just Y/n."

"Yes my lady- er y/n. So.. you left?" I nod "that was a dumb question, its just I havent seen anyone from Inazuma cence i left let alo-" I shush her again,

"I understand, it is hard to get out of there." She nods seeming to understand my wish to remain hidden amungst the crowd."

I spend the day talking with Atsuko as she shows me around even offering to let me stay with her for the night.

I.. havent thought about what I would do when I got here... oops?

"Ill take you up on that offer, though I dont want to be a burden... so i will have to find a place to stay after."

"Inn! Ah- Wangshu Inn. Its just outside the city about a days walk from here." Atsuko smiles, where? I am confused.

"Inn? Whats that?"

"Ah- sorry, and inn is a place where you pay to stay the night, I forgot they dont have them back... there." I smile at the girl. "I will show you the way tomorrow! Its getting rather dark, we should get to my home."

~~~

"Morning my- Y/n!" Atsuko wakes me

"Morning? Noo ill get up later" she laughs at my words "what are you laughing at?!" I sit up sudenly.

"We have to get you to Wangshu inn before nightfall, and find an adventurer to ensure hillichurls dont attack."

"Hilli- what now?" Ive never heard of attacking animals called Hillichurlsn none of the book brought them up.

"Oh there humanoid monsters, there everywhere." Atsuko explains. I nod understanding.

"I dont need anyone to protect me." Atsuko smiles,

"Yes, but I do."

"Oh.. sorry" she laughs, at my awkwardness. As we start to the adventurers giuld as Atsuko called it.

"I never thought you would be so nice, i always thought you and your brother were..." she trails off

"Snobby? Sorry to disappoint."

"No no! It's just you two never come down from the palace."

"More like confined. After Baal found out i wanted to escape she kept me under lock n key, it took me almost 200 years to find a way out of there."

Atsuko nods in understanding "ah- I never knew Lord Baal was..."

"Such a controlling bi-" I stop myself just as we reach the giuld.

I stand by as Atsuko handles getting an adventurer. Someone named Aether accepted right away and we were off.

"Wait the Aether who helped Mondstadt? that Aether??" Atsuko started freaking out as a boy with long blond braided hair aproched us.

"This really isnt all that important Mr Aether! You dont have to escort us im sure you have something much better to be doing!"

The boy simply waved his hand dismissing her words, and motioned for us to follow.

~~~
No Xiao yet but he is coming i promise!