Training

I decided it would help me with my little quests if I learned a new weapon. I decided on polerarm.
(If your first weapon is a polerarm its now a sword sorry)

After my quests I went to a small hill I saw from the balcony. It has a small pond, few trees perfect for training. I bought a simple polerarm to use.

Swinging the weapon around I tryed channeling my electro energy.... and a bush exploded. Uh, this is annoying.

I place the polerarm on the ground. Focusing the energy into my hand, I close my eyes and think about home. More specifically, my brother.

Growing up my brother and I were very close. But after father passed, Baal cut off the contry, and me. We grew distant. Baal used to say If anything were to happen to her, Jess and I would have to be the arcons of Inazuma. She wanted her legend to last for eternity. Baal, obcessed with her image to the people. I was a little prankster, so after only 100 years of running around freely, I was forced to stay home. No leaving without a soldier with me, not for my protection but for Baal's image. Eventually, I was only aloud out for the dayly announcement. Something my brother never had to attend.

Jess, he's very hard working, always helping Baal out with little things. I know she favors him. I believe its because I look like my father. But maybe I'm just trying to think of a reason.

I hear someone yell out to me, I open my eyes to see Xiao with wide eyes. I look around all the grass that was just bright green are now shaking with purple stadic jumping between the blaids of grass. I feel something wet on my face. I touch my cheek, only to realize I am crying.

How long? How long has it been cence i cryed? It must have been 1000 years. I quickly wipe the tears away remembering Xiao was there. I turn to the man with a smile.

"Thanks I got a little carryed away." His eyes still wide. He mumbles something.

"What was that?"

"How?" I laugh at his question, thinking I had my cover vision on me.

"With my vision of course. What a silly question." I hold my stomach laughing, as he stragtens up and reterns his nurtal face. He holds up something. Stoping to look I see and electro vision in his hand. I look from his hand to my side where I THOUGHT I had my vision.

"Sh!t"

~~~
"Look you cant tell anyone about this. Oh who am i kidding your such a loner you probably dont have anyond to talk to!" I laugh as I lean on the railing of the balcony.  Xiao gives a small growl in responce.

"What are you?" He glairs at me as though if he took his eyes off me I might distroy all of Liyue.

"I could ask you the same question." I trub my hed down and close my eyes.

"Yaksha" My eyes open at his words- er word.

"Yaka-what now?" He sighs,

"One of the protectors of Liyue."

"Oh Yakshas!" My say relising what he ment "I read about those! So wait your that Xiao? Wow. Good to know, Yakashas only had one page but ya know, i memorized almost every book in that library." I rable on, but stop when I notice him looking at me in confusion.

"Ah- Sorry, I'm Y/n, er- Y/n Shogun" he nods still not understanding.

"Yeah and? What are you?" I laugh lightly,

"Raiden Shogun, also known as Baal, ever heard of her?" I can see the suprise in his eyes. "Yeah I'm her kid." I laugh at his expression, to most it might seem stoic but If you look past his pearcing gase you could see his wide variety of emotions. Very raw and pure, as though they are never used.

"Your an Arcon?"

"Kinda? Im the child of an Arcon and a mortal. So i cant assend unless I do something crazy and get recognized as an Arcon, witch i never plain on doing, or Baal dies and I am forced to take over her role." I explain turning to look at the view.

"Wait, Baal? Isn't she your mother?"

"I'd hardly call that woman a mother." I snap, "ah- sorry shes not the best person behind those walls, well thats my option. If you asked Jess he would probably praise her like he alwasy dose"

"Jess?"

"My brother" I awnser,

"Oh"

~~~
Ahh yes siblings, Ive been updateding very fast lmao im sup5to be doing school work oop