YKW-

Hey yall- It's been a long time huh?

Well, if you dont know me (then you obviously skiped to the last chapter to see what happens like a snitch-) hi I'm the author of this here book Eternal ||Xiao.

I go by Arrow (name chage wooooo) and use he/she/they Pronouns! I am a writer (obviously- like no i just let Ai write this book -- before Ai could do that/sar) and I'm thinking of writing another fanfiction 😱

Those of you who know my account, and have been with this book cence it started in like what 2021?? A long friken time ago- know that I am super passionate about writing (no i didn't stop writing after i stoped posting lol) and also that I kinda fell out of the genshin famdom...

Well, I recently picked the game back up- and along with it Honkai Star Rails. (Me actually playing the games I want to play???? Wow!!)

But I also started college after a gap year- currently im taking online classes - and yes im writing this when i should be doing school work but its 4am so shush..

MY POINT IS! I WANT TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC-

BUT- How can I do that if my lovely readers dont know to go check it out??? 😱

Currently, I'm thinking I'll write an AU Genshin fic, what AU would yall want to see???

And what character? (Comment on the one yall want- but even if it gets the most i might change my mind ang go with another- this is for fun lol)

Kazuha

Scare-a-moose (Wanderer- yes i call him that lol)

Heizou

Sucrose

Albedo

Kiku (my new main ♡)

Alhaitham

Other (Commet who!)

I had some fics started in drafts I might get back to- the Aether one needs a bit of a pick up but that one was pretty ok-

So comment here if you want me to pick up my Eula's cousin/reader x Aether here.

Obviously these will be x readers like this one, and like I said comment AU ideas (ngl though- i have some ideas for some of these in Teyvat's normal universe.

That said Arrow out!✌️ lemme know what yall think- and spam my wattpad with some positivity in the comments ♡