~Hillichurls Billychurls~

I stood on the balcony for a solid 30 minutes just trying to figure out if people shake hands here or not. It wasn't till I was rudely snaped out of my thoughts by a flying child, that I noticed it was getting dark.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Pimon flew over to me.

"Y/n? Its getting dark.." Aether said as he approached me.

"I noticed.. hey question, do they shake hands in Liyue?" He laughed at my seemingly random question. Then put a finger to his chin in thought.

"I- I actually dont know..."

"How? Arnt you from Mondstadt? Its not far from Liyue." He shakes his head.

"No I'm.. not from around here. I'm just looking for my sister so we can go home." I nod,

"Oh.. I didnt know.. If you need a hand looking for her just let me know, k?" He smiles at statement.

"You can help me put up missing person posters." I laugh lightly and nod. "In the morning, that is"

"Yeah, im gunna get to my room, night."

~~~
In the morning i pick up my f/w and head out to find Aether and starting my daily quests, I call them quests because that sounds SO much cooler than my "job."

"Yes. I would like to put up missing person posters." Well, i geuss i dont have to look to hard for Aether. I walk down the stairs to the front desk.

"Good morning Y/n, here are the hillichurl camp locations." Verr welcomes me before turning back to Aether. "Yes of course you can put up missing person posters. However, we are currently understaffed so you will have to do it alone."

"Nope! We got this, Y/n is helping us too!" Pimon speaks up. "Between the two of them they can handle it."

"You could help too.." i hear Aether mumble. I laugh lightly at the two.

"What are you laughing at?!" Pimon turns to me.

"Nothing nothing, you just remind me of my brother and I." I smile at the found memories.

"You have a brother..?" Aether questioned

"They just said that Aether try to keep up." Pimon states hands on her hips.

"Yeah, hes back home, though he is very attracted to that country.."

Aether nods hesitantly, as though thinking something over.

"I should get started on my daly quests. I'll find you after to help with the posters." I say as i head twords the spots Verr said the camps were.

~~~

I lift my f/w aiming it at the bomb beside the hillichurl camp. I (throw/shoot) my f/w and the bomb explodes killing all the hillichurls in one blow. I walk over and pick up my f/w, only to hear clapping. I turn twords the sound and see a little girl..well she was transparent so... a ghost?

I aproch the girl she smiles.

"Your really good!! You took down all those hillichurls in one go!!" She danced in a circle clapping happily. I smile at the young phantom.

"Thank you, im Y/n whats your name?" I neal down to her level.

"Im Dusky Ming! Nice to meet cha!" She holds out her hand. So they DO shake hands here... thats one mystery solved.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as new questions arise in my head. So young to have passed on, she had a life to live..

"Oh! I love Wangshu inn! The people there are so easy to scare!" She giggles

"Scaring people isnt very nice." I say with a laugh at my own, "but if you need any help I have a lot of good pranks up my sleeve." She claps joyfully again.

"Play buddy play buddy!" She says dancing around me.

"I have to help my friend put up some posters, would you like to come with me?" She nods, probably excited to have something to do. We start off to the inn, as she tells me about herself.

"Im 6 years old! I love cake! Oh and hate veggies but mommy would always make me eat them anyway. My favorite game is hopscotch, would you play it with me? Oh oh my favorite color is purple! Like your little thingy!" She motions to the sash i keep on my person at all times.

This little piece of fabric is the one thing from Inazuma I couldnt part with. This sash indicates arcon blood, but more importantly, it was my fathers.

My mother was an Arcon, my father a mortal. Natraly as time passed my father passed but he left me with this sash. He was the only one who could talk cence into Baal. After he died she completely shut off Inazuma. Before we would let marchants in for trade. She became even more distant, than before, and only ever talked to Jess, I looked to much like my father.

"Y/n?" Dusky snaped me out of my memory.

"Ah yes sorry,"

~~~
More Xiao next chapter i promise, i just have to set up the storyyyy