Lord Barbatos

Throughout the trip from Liyue to Mondstadt, I kept quiet. Y/n seemed to be having so much fun, without me.

Their brother brought up a story younger Y/n, for some reason this cought my attention. Young Y/n? I wonder what they were like.

"Come on Y/n its been centuries and you still dont want to talk about it? It was hilarious! The way you would sigh as he passed! Oh my arcons it was priceless." Jess laughed as Y/n seems to get more and more frustrated with their brother. Grabbing his collor they wisper to Jess "We do not speak of this."

Why? What would couse the bright cheary Y/n, the Y/n who lights up the world with one smile, what would make them so distrot?

I can't help it, I dont know why but i had to know his name. 'They way you would sigh as he passed' Jess' words echo in my head. Perhaps a Crush?

"What was his name?"

"Oh so mr.weapon wants to know about my old crush huh? Well not gunna happen my lips are glued shut"

I feel my hand unconsciously tighten into a fist. Its almost as though this angers me, but it dosent, not one bit. Y/n can like who they want. But, if this dosent bother me, why dose my chest hurt?

"Liam" Jess awnsers my question.

Again, this feeling, it only happens around Y/n, perhaps they have cursed me? Or mabey im sick...Xiao adepti dont get sick.

My mind paces as we continue down the path. Till we reach what seemed to be a winery. I see Y/n stop as her brother and friend continue up the hill.

"You've been so quiet."

"Weapons dont speak Y/n." I attempt a joke, ever cence

"Was that a joke?" I let out a breath. Yes, I was trying. I turn and start twords the two boys at the top of the hill. Y/n starts running up the hill.

We entered the winery, and met a man with wine red hair, I suppose its fitting he owns a winery. I stand guard as the group talks. That is till Paimon let it slip Y/n and Jess where Baal's children.

"Aether i hope you know what your doing." Y/n agreed with me, making me smile, for a moment. Why dose this one effect me so?

The red haired male agreed to help if we got Barbatos on our side, or Y/n's side, I'm mearly escurting Y/n, I do not plain on getting rapped up in this.

Reaching Mondstadt, it was different from how I remembered. However, it has been generations cence I visited the city of wind. I notice Y/n stairing at the city once again getting left behind by her brother and friend.

"Come on, we're moving" without thinking, I put my hand on her sholder. The butterfly sensation resumed just as before, till i quickly removed my hand.

"Thank you Xiao" they smile, as we start twords our travel companions who waited ahead ofter noticing our disappearance.

"Xiao?" I hum to signal i am listening. "I'm glad we're friends!" my head turns of its own will twords them as they smile. I feel as though time stops. I feel both pain and a fresh joy.

"W-what?" I manage to squeek out.

"Im glad we're friends. I was just thinking, you so quiet around everyone elce, but back at the inn, you spoke more freely. Im glad you trust me."

No. I cant, I cant trust again.

"Come on lets catch up." They run ahead, leaving me in shock.

~~~
I feel the wind souround me as I strum the stringz of my lyre. I play the song the wind sings. Letting it guide my fingers. True freedom is to be like the wind, forever moving, forever changing.

I close my eyes and focus on the sound my lyre makes. Till the song is done. 

Surprising me I hear clapping,

"That was amazing! What do you call it?" A boy with h/c hair which faided to a deep purple, he has bright Lilac eyes, they seem to be sparkling like a night sky.

"Ahh a fan~" i hum

"Tone deaf bard!" Paimon flyes over to me "we have been looking for uou everywhere" they young pixie complains

"Hehe, well you found me didnt ya?" As soon as the words leave my mouth, the young h/c male spoke.

"Im Jess! Its a pleasure to meat a fellow musician. Ive never seen the instrument your playing, it seems to be some type of harp?" Jess seemed very excited, it's refreshing to meet another music enthusiast!

"Let him breath." I hear a voice say, without looking i reply

"Its quite all right my dear~" looking at the speaker i notice their face was encrdubly flushes.

Cute

"Awww~ whats your name madame?" I turn to face, them. Paying no mind to the dark glairs the boy behind them shot my way.

"I- uh- well you see."

"They get flutter easily." Jess states.

"No seed to be flustered around me cutie." I hum~ this one is quite cute, no wonder Aether has taken a liking to them!

"Venti stop tormenting Y/n." I laugh, then Y/n turned professional suddenly...weirddd

They explain to me, or Jess dose, the other, who i found out is named Y/n, yelled at him saying it was private information.

They were looking for Barbatos, to set a city free, how smart of them to seek me~

Suprisingly Y/n believed me when i said i was, in fact, Barbatos. No one believes me at first, the only other, was Aether..

The winds have blessed me once again,

For i have met Y/n

~~~
👀 Vinti do be excited to meet you