Guilty as Charged

I have been avoiding Y/n for 3 days now. Well I say avoiding I mean keeping out of her sight.

She went with Dusky to see a flower. How silly, to be excited over a mere flower. Qingxin, I believe that's the name of the flower.

Y/n placed it behind their ear, the sun hit their eyes, and they smiled. It seemed for a moment time stoped. As though i was fighting a battle and saw my life flash before my eyes. But there was no danger for miles.

Dusky snapped me out of my daze "We have to show mister!" I quickly leave being sure to return to the Inn before them.

Yet i couldn't bring myself to talk to Y/n, insted i stood on the roof just above them.

"Whats bothering you Xiao? If you would let me know perhaps I could help.." I'm taken aback by the words that just left their lips. Y/n looked out onto the feald for a long time, i notice their hand grasping onto the sash tied securely on their hip. This ment one thing, Y/n was thinking about Inazuma, or more specifically, her father.

"Papa, what would you do?" I hear a voice im all to familiar with. I'm getting to close to this one. I stand to leave.

"Its happening again." I stop. "I'll be forgotten again." My mind fills with all the times i had gotten to attched only to have them leave, or worse. Used against me. Caring is weakness. Caring is what brought me here. Caring is why I met Y/n... suddenly it dosent seem so bad.

No. I must remember the last time i cared. I must remember the lives i took because of it. I must remember all the pain.

Yet all of it seemed to slip away when i was with Y/n. I felt as though I am free of the chains planted on me. Its odd, how could this, this archon do that?

I am reminded of the death of Morax. Y/n is not clear of suspension. Thats why I'm watching them. But they dont seem like they could hurt a fly when they are like this.

Y/n was leaning over the railing, lookinh down. I notice a shining tear fall from their face.

No they couldn’t have killed Morax. Its impossible. Y/n has never killed in their life, unlike me.

~~~
I'm not alone, I know that. But I dont care, I cry, for the first time in centuries. Tears held back now falling freely from my eyes. D*mn Baal, D*mn that man. If nothing had happened, i would be home, with a loving mother. Mabey out traviling with her permission. I, I wouln't have met Atsuko, or Aether, Paimon, Dusky, Verr

I wouldn't have met Xiao.

~~~
The little phantom giggled watching her two friends. She didnt know much about the world outside Wangshu inn, but she knew. Those two were perfect for eachother.

~~~
Felt like this was a good place to end 😌