Almond Tofu?

When Dusky and I returned to Wangshu inn, Aether wasnt hard to find.

"Y/n! Welcome back... who's this?" Aether asked, Pimon just squeaked and hid behind the boy.

"This is Dusky. A new friend of mine." I state.

"Nice to meet cha mister!" She hold out her transparent little hand.

"So they do shake hands here." Aether voiced my thoughts from before. I nod and laugh at his expression.

"Thats what Y/n said" Dusky said with a giggle.

"Wait I said that outloud?" I voice my thoughts, the girl nods.

"Well we need to get to work!" Aether hands me a stack of papers, and we get to work.

"This is boorrringggg" Dusky complains

"How about we make this into a game?" I think, about all the games I used to play. "Hide and seek! Every time i put up a poster you have to hid somewhere in the room, and I go find you."

Dusky loved the idea and we started right away.after the first level, we took the elevator to the second and our gamd continued. Till we got to the front desk.

"Y/n can I get your help with something?" Verr called me over,

"Dusky, why dont you go find Aether, and be sure to scare Pimon when your at it."  She nodded and ran off to find Aether and play with him.

"Yess Verr?" I walk up to her.

"Its nice you've taken our local ghost under your wing." She giggles lightly "can you bring this to Xiao?" She hands me a small box.

"What is it?" I ask not even thinking to ask who it was i was taking this to.

"Its almond tofu, he's favorite. Im sure you can find him on the balcony, if he's not there just set it down and go back to what you were doing." I nod and start up the stairs.

When i reached the balcony, once again my breath was taken away from the veiw.

"I will never get tired of this veiw."

"Mhm" i turn to the sound of the hum, to see the rude guy from yesterday.

"Xiao?" He looks at me,

"How do you know my name?"

"Verr told me to bring you this." I hand him the almond tofu.

"Oh.. thanks" I nod then turn back to the view.

"I dont blaim you for spending your time here. I wish I could see this my entire life." I laugh, considering thats a long time for me to see this veiw. No one would understand, well only my brother.

"Hmm" Xiao agrees with a hum.

"Lets try this again. Hello, im Y/n." I hold out my hand once again. Xiao rolls his eyes.

"Dont test your luck." Xiao says, but I notice the tiniest hint of amusement in his eyes. Hidden behind a lot of pain... I should stop.

Being alive as long as I have, you pick up on a few things. When you look in someones eyes if you look carefully you can tell what they are actualy feeling. Behind what they say. Its caused me a lit of truble, considering I can tell people just want to get close to me because im Arcon blood.

But then again, I geuss thats handy.

"Ill test it as much as I like thank you very much" i say sitting on the raing once again.

I look Xiao over head to toe. Hes rather good looking, but his personality is quite annoying, he barly talks! How am i supposed to hold conversation? I look qt his wrist, that rests on the railing as he looks out on the feald.

"Anemo hm?" He looks at me as i turn to the view.

"You dont strike me as someone who favors the freedom of the wind."

"Well you dont know me."

"Thats true enough, I suppose."

"Y/N~!" Dusky run onto the balcony twords me, i hop down from my spot on the railing.

"Yes?" I neal down to her level, as Aether and pimon walk (well pimon floats) onto the balcony.

"What are you doing all aloneee? I hate being alone! Its boring!" Dusky starts going on about how broing it is to be alone all the time, and how its like no one can see her. As i turn to the spot Xiao stood not but a minute before.

"Y/n?" Aether called out my name. I hum a responce turning my head back to the group. "We are done, I'm going to head to Mondstadt, would you like to accompany me?"

"Nooooo dont leave Y/n! I'll be alone againnn" I smile at Dusky, as she attempts to hug me.

"Sorry Aether, how about next time? I have to pay off my dept to the inn before I leave." He nods seeming to understand.

~~~ 3erd person~~~
The young traveler and his companion left the inn and started twords the city of freedom.

"Y/n is interesting." He says to his comapnion.

"Pimon this so to! She ran away from home but she keep the symbol of her arcon on her everywhere!" Aether nods.

"She's the first Ive heard of Inazuma but she and Atsuko both dont wont to talk about the nation.."

"No one talks about Inazuma!" Pimon exclaims. "Its like the pace dosent exsist!"

Aether rumiged through his bag. "Uh, I left some stuff back at Liyue. Lets head back."

"Oh come onnnn" pimon compains turning around.

~~~
Finally reaching Liyue Harber, Aether heard a voice yelling out.

"Has anyone seen my sister?"