Lord Barbatos

Mondstadt is so different from Liyue and Inazuma. The people are all smileing, I didnt see a sing frown. Is this the power of freedom?

Aether brought us to a bar, i had been ban from alcohol Baal climing Jess and I were to young. We have lived 100 mortal lifetimes and we are still to young for alcohol. Seriously.

When we entered the bar Aether asked the bartender about that Vinti guy again. Perhaps he will know where Barbatos is, i hear he travle around Teyvat, oh to be like a bird in the wind. Going where called and lifing a life of true freedom. What I wouldn't give to live like that.

"Oh the bard? I think i saw him leave town dnt know much elce sarry Aether."

Paimon turns to Aether "no luck here eather."

"Your looking for the bard?" A male with long blue hair and an eyepatch spoke up. "I hear he often goes to the tree in Windrise." Aether nods

"Thanks Kaeya." The males eyes shift to me.

"My my whos this?" The bluett takes my hand and kisses it. I look up at Jess to see him just as confused.

"Is that normal here?" I wisper to Xiao, who just shrugs.

"I am Kaeya Calvary Captain of the Knights of favonius. Its a pleasure to be in your presents."

"We need to keep moving." Xiao spoke rather coldly, Aether agrees and says goodbye to the Captain who held tight to my hand.

"Yes?" I say preparing to draw my f/w.

"Before you go may I know you name?"

"Y/n" i take my hand drom his grasp and walk out. Weirdo.

We left the city witch confused me, because hadent we just gotten there? I mean Aether didnt even give me time to sightsee. Before long we reached a large meadow with an even bigger tree, it seemed to reach over half the meadow. Xiao seemed as taken aback my the beutiful sighy as I was. His hair gently swayed in the wind. He looks at me, confusion in his eyes. Its then i relise, I was stairing, not at the veiw before me, but at Xiao.

"Y/n come on!" Jess grabs my hand pulling me tords the tree. Xiao walking behind us.

Reaching the tree I hear a beautiful melody, I hadn't heard music in years. Festivals where the only time I could openly hear music. Beside that I would sing small melodys in boredom, but I wasn't accustomed to hearing someone elce's melodies.

This song sounded like the wind itself. Time seemed to stop as it played, I dont dare move, or i might stop the woderus sound carryed by the whisps of wind. When the song ended I heard someone clapping, i turn to see who it was, Jess. I smile, a music fanatic.

When we were little Jess begged for a music room. We spend many days playing there, after our fight I never went back.

"That was amazing! What do you call it?" Jess took the bards hands in his smileing intensly.

"Ahh a fan~" the bard said in a child like tone. I cant help but smile, i could feel joy radiate off them.

"Tone deaf bard!" Paimon flyes over to the young male. "We were looking everywhere for you!"

"Hehe, well you found me didnt ya?" Aether nods and opens his mouth to speak but Jess beats him to it.

"Im Jess! Its a pleasure to meat a fellow musician. Ive never seen the instrument your playing, it seems to be some type of harp?" Jess rambled on for a few seconds before I stop him.

"Let him breath." I say placing my hand on his sholder. The bard-of Venti laughs at all our interaction.

"Its quite all right my dear." His statement hit me, like a rock splashing in water. I felt my face start to heat up.

Im N O T good with flirting of any kind.

The bard seemed to notice my predicament, and he ran with it.
"Awww~ whats your name madame?" He turned to me, making this even worce for me.

Xiao was just stairing at me like I just told him Im from a different world.

"I- uh- well you see."

"They get flusterex easily." Jess states.

"No seed to be flustered around me cutie."

"Venti stop tormenting Y/n." Thanm you Aether, someone who knows a cry for help when they see one. I took a deep breath, bushing the blush down, how? I start mintaly resiting one of the bookz in the library, easily bored.

"Hello Venti sir, I am Y/n. My brother and I were under the impression, from Aether here" i motion to him, "that you have connections to Lord Barbatos, god of freedom." I state in my formal voice, as though we were talking business, which technically we are.

Venti looks at Aether who just laughs at my change in aditude.

"Why would you wanna see him."

"We need his help to free our contry." Jess blirts.

"Jess you cant just say that!" I yell at my brother.

"How elce do I word it? 'Yo we wanna take over a contry.'? Y/n come onn" Venti laughs, making my brother and I look at him

"Sorry, you two just remind me of someone." He says gaining his breath. "Why do you need his help with that?"

Jess looks at me this time for permission, I shake my head no.

"I'm sorry but i would rather discuss this directly with Barbatos." Aether laughed at this.

"Well then, Hello Y/n I'm Barbatos the animo arcon of Mondstadt." He's kidding right? "I know, Im amazing~ no need to bow or anything." Jess started laughing. I turn to Xiao, then Aether, then i look in the the deep sea green eyes, no sign of lieing.

"Lord Barbatos, my apologies." The bard is suprised I believed him.

"Y-you believe me?"

"Your not lieing, its in your eyes."

His eyes widen and he smiles, "well its nice to meet you aswell"

~~~
Welcome to the f*cking 5th chapter ive published today! Yet im still not done! Yall want some love triangle? Cus yall gone get a love triangle all right.