Morax

Without a second thought I ran to see them. Apon arrival I saw everyone, even Verr and her husband were there. Only two individuals stood out to me. One a tall lean man with black hair that faded to a yellowish orange. The other, a pacing Adepti.

"Y/n your awake!" Atsuko ran to my side looking at my scars.

"your skin.." she seemed distort.

"Its just skin Atsuko, besides it makes me look bad*ss" everyone but Xiao laughed at my words. I look towards him he just continued to stair at me.

"I'm glad your feeling better. The doctor said you were healing fast but this? this is insane." Aether said walking up to me with a smile.

"he's right are you sure your alright dear?" Verr spoke up,

they care

I smile and laugh, the others look at me then join in.

~~~

"Mis.Y/n, I would like to talk to you." the man with the black hair called out to me as the others started back to their homes.

"yes?"

"I am Zhongli, I knew your father." my eyes widen. "Julius"

1190, that's how may years it had been cence I had heard someone say his name.

"Morax?"

"I prefer Zhongli now." he smiles, my eyes water. Liyue knows how to make me cry hm?

~~~

Y/n when she was fighting, the light left her eyes. It was as though they had never smiled in their life. It was as though they were a different person. Y/n, the happy go lucky, kind, silly, strong, stubborn Y/n. Had left, leaving a cold shell behind. the way they handled the polearm, it was as though it was an extension of their body. I couldn't concentrate on my own battles. Worry had filled me, is this really Y/n?

When they awoke, I couldn't say a word. the scars covered every inch of their arms, reaching all the way to collarbone. Y/n, why did you do that? Why do you worry me so?

I remember they yelled, the ground shaking beneath us. lightning started dancing around them. I could feel the energy in the air, spiraling around Y/n as though they were the center of the world. I found myself blinded by the light as the energy grew. I could smell burning skin, witch only meant one thing, this was hurting Y/n.

Why? Your not from here. you don't have any connections to this place. Why do such a drastic thing to save those who you don't even know? Y/n, you should never feel pain, it doesn't fit you, I much prefer the Y/n who runs around with a ghost, the Y/n who starts tickle wars our of nowhere.

My Y/n.

~~~

little short but I wrote 5 chapters today so you simps can deal with a short chapter.