Ch. 23

Hannah's P.O.V

I was scared, I was lowkey scared. When she said faster than you think, I just thought maybe not faster than 100. But here we are going faster than I don't know 130. I felt my throat going dry as I screamed, and my hands were going more and more around Amber's waist. When she suddenly stopped, I thought we were at Dennis's house but were actually at a traffic light

"You good back there." Amber chuckled.

I slapped her on the helmet, but that made her laugh even more. After 5 horrible minutes, we finally arrived at Dennis's house. I got off, and a wave of dizziness immediately took over me. Luckily, Amber was there to steady me and kiss her on the helmet. Together, we walked to Dennis's front door, and I ringed on the doorbell. Not even 10 seconds after his mother opened the door with a smile. She squealed when she saw me.

"Oh, Hannah, so great to see you again. How are you, and who is that beauty, your girlfriend hmm. "

She winked, and I blushed. "Don't tell anyone, Mrs. Bakker".

"Your secret is saved with me, but I told you to call me Annelies."

"I know, I know, but you know I'm super bad with names."

"Of course now, don't just stand there. Get in getting in. I will get Dennis for you." Mrs. got upstairs, and Amber whispered something in my ear. "So explain Annelies Bakker, that sounds very....".

"Dutch, yeah, I know my mother and Dennis's mother used to study together back in the Netherlands, and then they graduated here."Jessica

"That's kinda fucking cool". Before I got to warn her again Dennis dramatically walked down the stairs. "Hello, best friend what bring you here".

I saw that Amber got more and more annoyed. "We get the fucking point you fucking gay now get down here so you can help us with some fashion tips".

"Okey somebody is moody".

That made Amber even angry. "you wanna say that again after I fucking beat you to shit." I pressed my hand against her Stomach and surprisingly that worked. She calmed herself and held me under her arm.

"oké with fashion tips, you mean that your clothes are out of fashion or...".

"Amber invited me to meet her grandparents."

"Oh wow, that's the real deal huh".

"Yes and if I don't do this right my grannies are gonna kill they always have been super strict about who to date or who are you seeing, they can look at your crush or girlfriend for one single second and they will judge".

"Hmmm."

Was the only thing Dennis said before he walked upstairs and came back with a beautiful summer dress. "If you think imma gonna wear that shit then I'll make sure that your dick can not rise ever."

"Luckily in my case, this dress is not for you but for Hannah I got for you something different, now if you Hannah will just go change there and Amber you there then everything will be perfect".

It took us both ten minutes to change, and we opened the door at the same time.

"Wow, you look amazingly beautiful."

"I could say the same about you Ams."

"I like the nickname."

"Yeah, that's good, that's great." Dennis gave me a long hug and waved us goodbye. This time, the ten horrible minutes weren't so horrible anymore. As a matter of effect It was cooling. We arrived at Amber's house and I noticed a very old car.

"I assume that's your grandma and grandpa's car."

"Oh yes, that's one of the few they have." Wait for what, We walked inside, and what Amber said made me more and more nervous. She was holding my hand and dragging me to the living room. When we entered, I saw a very familiar woman sitting on the couch. When our eyes met, she just smiled.

"Grandma, grandpa, this is my girlfriend...".

But before she got to finish her sentence, her grandma squealed. "You that Headstone kid isn't you oh you are just as cute as back then.

Ohhhhhh plot twist

Gr.Me😈😘

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance