Ch.36

Hannah P.O.V

As we were walking into Mac Donald, I could've sworn I feel people staring at us well. I can't blame them. Amber and I are dressed like we are going to a gala or just came from one "Everybody's watching." I said while holding Amber. "I'm pretty sure they are more watching how beautiful you are right now." I slapped her arm and blushed.

"Welcome to Mac Donalds, what would like to order?" The cashier asked nicely. "We both would like to have a Mac menu please". I answered his question. "Alright, your food will be ready just in a moment." He said and walked to the kitchen. Amber got a chair for me, and I sat down. I looked at Amber, and oh my god, the suit she was wearing looked so good on her. Amber catches me staring and stares at me back.

"Like what you see honey." She said with a smirk. "Oh, I'm loving what I see right now." I said, smirking back. "And maybe I get to see what's underneath that suit." Amber blushed, and I have to admit it looks cuter and cuter every time. "I thought you wanted to wait until you were 18, I mean, we promised onto it." I swear to god, why is she so adorable right now? "I know we promised, but I can't wait anymore. Every time we kiss, I want more." I looked at Amber with a soft smile.

Then the cashier came with our food. "Here you go, lady, enjoy your date." And then he walked away smiling. "Thank you very much." I and Amber said at the same time.

"Okey, so back to our conversation." Amber said with a serious tone that also was hot. "Yes so I'm ready to have sex with you, I have been thinking for a long time and I want to do it, and yes I know the promise we made but every time we kissed lately I just got shivers and goosebumps and will need more". After I told her to want I wanted, I saw her mentally prepare herself and think about how to answer.

"Hannah you are the first girl I had strong feelings for, sometimes I look at you and think by myself how did I deserve you, you are incredibly sweet and honest and an even greater listener, and oh my god you accepted me in a second when I told you I was intersex, I'm in love with you so much and want my first time with you, I was just waiting for your consent". Amber finished taking a big breath.

"So uhm what now." I asked Amber while eating some of my fries. "Let's just enjoy our food and then later we can go to my family's vacation house." Amber said, looking at me and also drinking her milkshake. "Do you want to hurry up or do you want to take our time?" I asked her, but now sucking at the straw. " "Let's take our time. We don't have to worry about anything." Amber said gamely.

"Shouldn't we get some condoms or some other protection, maybe a morning-after pill?" I asked kinda worried. "Honey it's okay listen I'm pretty sure one of my brothers got some condoms in their drawer and I hate to say this but I'm 100 percent sure there are a few in my parent's room". Amber said with a disgusted face. "

"Okey yeah cool then let's finish this, and let's go." I started "Right behind you honey." Amber said with a flirtatious wink.

After Amber and I finished our food, we walked to the car holding hands, and once we got into the car, her lips were within a second of me. I think I didn't even sit a second on my chair because I was already climbing on her lap. "Honey, can you adjust the chair just a little more so you can have more space?" Amber said while she broke our kiss. I adjusted her seat, and we slowly laid back.

Ambers's hand was on my waist, and her mouth was on my neck, I pushed myself closer to her body, enjoying the marks she left on my neck. My deep breaths turned quickly into moans, and then, right at that moment, Amber broke away from my neck. I think we both had a realization that we were still in a Mac Donalds parking lot because I quickly went back to my seat.

"You wanna finish this at your family vacation house?" I asked her while her hand went into my inner thigh. "Honey, I would love to go with you." Amber answered my question. As she drove to her vacation house and I held her hand the whole trip.

Welp I failed my exams

Gr.me👍😭

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance