Ch. 13

Hannah's P.O.V

So here I am meeting the parents of Amber. And the worst part is I'm shy as well at everything at this moment. I'm walking downstairs to the kitchen room. I think I'm holding Amber's hand. I don't know what got me redder the fact I'm holding my crush's hands after I just made out with her or meeting her parents who probably heard me moaning.

And not to forget her brother who saw us. By the way, I can't wait to see Jules again note my sarcasm. Josh, on the other side, is sweet, really sweet. If Josh would be older, then I guessed Jance had some enemies. So we were downstairs, and around the corner were Amber's parents. "Alright, you got this. Just be your natural self." Amber coached me with strong words and a small peck on my forehead. I, on the other side respond with a red face and a bright, big smile on my face. "You ready."

"No." Amber pushed me to the kitchen and 10, eyes were glued on me 4 were looking suspicious they were of her parents, 4 looked happy but normal those were of Josh and Evan, and last but not least 2 were checking me out. "Take your eyes somewhere else pussy eater you dickhead." Amber was in her protective form. "Language Amber," I whispered in her ear. "Oh sorry." "Excuse me my most hated brother would you be so kind to shut your vagina eater your penis-head." Her mom and dad were watching her with wide eyes. Evan chuckled and Josh laughed extremely hard. "Excuse me but I don't think we haven't met yet."

Amber's mom looks at me with a smile on her face. I felt myself getting red with every second of embarrassment. "H-h-hai m-my name i-is Hannah H-h-headstone." I felt more useless than I ever felt in my whole life. I think Amber mentally slapped herself now."It nice to meet you Hannah as you may say I'm Amber's mother Mrs. Colvin and this is my Husband Mr. Colvin but you can call me Jolien." Awwww her mother was so sweet her father on the side was well just like Amber bad looking but under that hard skin, he is just a softie. I shook hands with her mom and her dad who still didn't talk to me only sending dead glances to me. Now I know where she got that overprotective side. I want to know what we are going to do now making lunch, eating lunch, having a family conversation where I'm suddenly in, playing cards, games joking with each other. "Mom, dad I want to ask if it was alright if Hannah stayed over."

Her parents were looking at each other one with a serious face and the other with a big smile on their face. "That's alright if Hannah's parents are okay with that." "That's so sweet thanks, mom." What is this sweet 5-year-old asking for permission stuff? "I don't know why you are still asking for shit."

I looked at Jules whose face was still red and a little bruised. Did I slap him so hard. "Jules I did raise you like this." Amber's dad finally spoke, "What you gonna do big boy send me to the army or something." Jules tried to talk back acting cool. "That's a good idea finally something good came out of that stupid head of yours, by the way, did you get that bruise." "Amber's girlfriend hit me after I tried to talk some sense in her." "Oh, Jules did you forget the rules no stealing." Amber's mom said. I felt Amber pulling me onto my arm. "Hey, do you wanna get away from this table." "What we just got here isn't it a little bit rude to leave now." , "Trust me they wouldn't mind."

"Uhm okay, then but where are we going." "You house dummy."

Amber stand up from her chair. "Sweetie where are you going."

"To Hannah's house, we need to ask her parents if they agreed."

Amber's mom nodded. While I was trying to put my shoes on I received a call from my mom

Gr.me😍😘

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance