Ch. 22

Hannah's P.O.V.

Amber beamed witth  excited. "Thank you so much." She hugged me, and I felt the muscles in her arms. I blushed, and I quickly inhaled her scent. (Don't judge her😜) She smelled like men's deodorant and a little bit of smoke. It was less smoke than before, I wonder if she was trying to stop. "When are they coming to your house." Amber got silent and stared into my eyes. "Don't tell me."

"they are kinda here already alright."

"What Amber, how could you tell me this now at this moment? I'm so not prepared for meeting them."

"Well, if it helps you, I just received some text from my folks." She let me go, and I missed her warm body. "Talk about planning things on time." Amber laughed. "That's just my family. You just gotta deal with it." ''Amber said with a smirk on her face. I turned around, and Amber hollered after me. "Where are you going?"

"To Dennis, where else would I go for some good model tips."

"Oh yeah, of course." Amber looked kinda sad. I don't know why. "Hey, what's wrong," I asked her softly.

"We don't have a lot of time and it's been a while since I saw my grandson, and to tell you a secret they are not the nicest people in the whole world, especially at the time when do meet a girlfriend." Amber looked for the first in my life nervous."I'm so sorry, Amber. I did not have the idea."

"Of course not, you dumdum. What do you know about me and my life."

Now Amber looked angry and a little bit hurt. She turned around and stamped her foot like a little child. "Hey, hey, look at me, Ambs." She turned around. "I do know how you are, you are Amber Colvin, my beautiful bad-girl girlfriend who has secretly a super soft heart for her family and loved ones, that's the amber I know my girlfriend my beautiful ambs, is it, okay, to call you that?"

 A weak smile was placed on her face, and her face was beet red. "I'd love it if you call me that it's cute, super cute, actually." Now our faces were both beet red some people with others just what.

"So are we going to Dennis to know orrr?" Amber looked at me and then grabbed my hand, and we rushed outside the library to her motorcycle."Here, put this on."

She stuffed a black helmet with a red heart into my hands. "I told some guy to make it for you, or we'll repaint it."

"I love it, Amber." I gave her a small kiss on her helmet. "Now hold me close babe this baby can go faster than you think."

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance