Ch 33

Amber's P.O.V.

I'm excited about this date. The first thing I did was call Harper and Linny. And they only picked up after I rang a few times. But in the end, Linny picked up.

On the phone

Ambers: "Hey, Linny is Harper over there."

Linny: "Yeah, of course. Is she here with me, and don't talk to me like I'm some child."

You kinda act like a child, tho, I said in my head.

Amber: "Please just put the phone on speaker."

I heard from the other side a moan and then a loud sigh.

Harper: "Amber, you know I love you, but you just called at the wrong time."

Of course, was I

Amber: "You two were doing it, weren't you?"

Linny: "No."  Linny said quickly

Harper: "Yes." Harper stated.

Linny: "Oh my God baby, you can't just tell her that."

There was a two-second pause.

Harper: "Yes, I can."

There was another two-second pause.

Harper: "Oke oke I get it I see the problem now."

Linny: "Anyway...." Linny said,"Why did you call us? Did you get in trouble... Oh my God, did you get in a fight with Hannah?"

Amber: "No, I didn't even better, I got a date with her."

And then there was silence on the other side of the phone.

Harper: "Girl, weren't you already in a relationship with her? You are acting like 15 your old got asked by her crush."

Linny: "Harper, can't you hear she is in love? She fell in love with the biggest nerd not to be judging, but she is kinda the smartest person in school," Linny stated

Amber: "Yes, I know, but what does she like about other books?"

Harper: "Maybe you could her drunk, and maybe she will open up, or get super emotional, angry...."

She didn't even finish that sentence because Linny smacked her.

Linny: "The fuck is wrong with you, you can't force a girl to get drunk, what kind of love is that."

Wow, I think I never heard of Linny that mad before, but then again I have only known her for a week.

Amber: "Hannah is...well...uhm... let's just say that she is very dangerous when she is drunk."

Harper: "Oh my God tell me everything right now," Harper said maybe being too excited.

Harper: "Dangerous In with was....was I right when she gets angry, angry girls are scary when they are angry."

Linny: "Harper slow down and let her talk," Linny said to her.

Amber: "Okey...Uhm...she gets flirty like really flirty" I said.

Harper: "Oh my god you have to tell me everything" Harper squealed.

Linny: "I don't want to gear this again." Linny sighed.

Amber: "Wait again what do you mean with again" I screamed and whispered.

Linny: "Okey but don't get mad Hannah called me the morning when she almost forced you."

Harper "Wait a minute Hannah topped Amber...like for real the nerdy girl topped the woman who fights with legit everybody for just saying literary anything to her," Harper said.

Amber: "Yes she did and to be fair with you I loved every second with her."

Harper: "Then why did you stop."

Amber: "Because first of all, she passed out and second I can't take advantage of her she was drunk."

Amber: "Owh and let's not forget she is still 17 and I am 19 it feels weird to me, but If she is not drunk and ready then I'm down for that but only when she wants it"

Linny: "We get it, and you know Hannah would be very proud if she heard that right now," Linny said.

Harper: "Yeah I agree it's cute that you are waiting for her consent, And that sounded rude but I mean it."

Amber: "Yeah I know it's super cute and shit I would melt I she was holding me right now but Hannah and I have a date tonight I don't know what to do...That's why I called you guys.

Linny: "you know you can never go wrong with a science fiction movie and a homemade meal or order pizza and watch an adventure movie".

Harper: "that's a super great idea we should also do something like that".

Amber: "I don't know guys that kinda sounds boring and basic".

Linny: "there is nothing basic or boring with a home-cooked meal it's a great date idea trust me".

Harper: "should I be getting jealous right now now".

Linny: "no".

Amber: "guys I got it a homemade meal with a movie, I can even pick her up, thanks guys I text you the details later or tomorrow".

End of call

I hung up and started thinking of what kinda meal would be good spaghetti or lasagne.

Gr. Me🌲😇🌲

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance