Ch. 30

Amber P.O.V

"Well, what's it gonna be?"

"uhm...well... we will be there."

I softly slapped Hannah on the arm.

My face just went from what the heck to why me too?

"Because if you aren't coming to edition, there won't be any cuddles."

She whispered the last part so only I could hear it.

"Is cuddles a code word now or something?" Hannah looked at me and winked. I think that was a yes.

"Oh, it doesn't mean sex, I think I'm not ready for that yet."

I grabbed her hand. "Don't worry, I understand."

She looked at me, and a soft smile appeared on her face. "Jeez, it's annoying how you 2 act in class right now." I think I forgot about the teacher, not that I did that anyway. "Like I said miss, we will BOTH be there."

"I hate you so much right now."

She looked at the teacher and then at me for a second.

"I know it's your way of saying I love you."

"Okey, now you 2 are getting on my nerves."

"I'm sorry miss, but if you weren't so you know... Single, you would understand why we are like this." No, she was really mad. It looked like I hit a spot.

"Amber Colvin, you go straight to detention NOW."

"Alright, alright, I will go, jeez. You don't need to scream so loud." I grabbed my stuff, which was only a pen and a piece of paper, looked at Hannah and saw that she was a little bit worried. So I kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh, don't worry Hannah you up now."

Now, it was my turn to get mad. "What why? She didn't do anything.

"Oh yes, she did. You both disturbed class, so you go BOTH to detention."

I wanted to say something else, but Hannah stood up and dragged me out of the classroom. The other children looked at us, and I held up my middle finger to them.

Gr.Me

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance