Ch. 15

uhm...hai so cuz who back, back again

me!

and I have for the few months been fighting against school literally and figurately. Those weeks I had to go to school were legit the most exhausting weeks of my life. I remember that I had to be in school at 08:30 and I didn't eat breakfast or bring any food I had to stay there until 13:55 and I was so hungry it was absurd. Then 1 or 2 weeks later my phone fell out of my backpack (you are gonna see a picture of how my phone looks right now) I can't use it anymore luckily I have 2 phones so I'm glad

but now the good things

I Made It, I actually passed and can go now to my 4th of the 4 years of middle high school career

But now moving on to the story.

Hannah's P.O.V

It's Monday, and I woke up earlier than my alarm went. Mom went to work, so the house was just for me and my dad. I stood up, went to the closet, and opened it."What shall I wear today?" I spotted a nice black hoodie and good-looking pants and went to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, I put on fresh clothes and did my hair. "Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" My dad said when I stepped into the kitchen. "Jeez, dad, you sound like mom, and yes, I slept great." "Well, I do life with her and love her so..." I laughed."I know dad, I know. " "When does school start."

" 09:00 today and I'm done by 15:45" "Okey want me to bring you there or are you going with your bicycle."I'm good thank I'm going on my bicycle". "Well, that's good, but if you change your mind in the upcoming now and 10 minutes, just say the word." "Wait, 10 minutes, oh no, I'm almost late, dad love, but I got to go now." I hear laughter as I run to my bicycle.

About 25 minutes after I arrived at school, I saw Dennis, Jance, Linny, and Harper standing all together, waiting at the school's front door. "Hey, Hannah, wait, why are you alone? Were you with Amber?" Dennis, how can I explain this to them all of them? "Wait, just a second, I'm gonna park my bicycle." "Okey." When I parked my bicycle and walked back to my friends but then I saw Amber sitting on her motor, taking her helmet off. "Oh wow," I said a little bit too loud. Amber looked at me with a soft smile on her face and got off her motor. "Hey, cutie, what are you looking at."

"I...uhm...well...I just like looking at you." Oh my god, did I just really say that? Amber's face was red, maybe redder than I have ever seen.n"Well, that's good, but I want to ask you something." "Okey, what's up."

"I know we're not supposed to see each other and stuff, but can you meet me tonight at the park."I would love to, but how late."

"Uhm, what do you think about 10:00 pm."I'll see what I can do."

"Great."

She gave me a long and soft kiss on my mouth and walked away.

I, on the other side, walked back to Dennis and the others. "You look happy today." Linny aksed, holding hands with Harper. "I am happy."

"Oh, and why is that."This is because of that one week no seeing each other thingy." "Wait, Harper, you know about that." "Well yeah, Amber and I are best friends we text about well a lot."Oh." Right at that moment, a call from Amber popped up on Harper's phone. "Speak of the devil shall I put it on speakers." "Yeah, duh."

On the phone

"Hey, am what's up."Nothing much, just being super happy and shit."

"Oh, and why is that."I kissed Hannah." "Wow how special and stuff."

"Yeah but this time it felt more special not that the other kisses it felt so good I mean they felt amazing too but with this one, I felt I was walking on a cloud and that sort of love shit."You want to hear my thoughts."

"Yeah, hit me."I think you like her and not just a little bit."Well, no shit sherlock I already know that part." Haha sorry well I got to go. I'll see you maybe tomorrow." "What, why not today."I uhm got a date."

"Wait, with who oh no, let me guess."Don't." "Linny oh my god, yeah, you and Linny." "Okey Buh bye." "Bye, lovebird."Say all you want but you and Hannah." "Okey bye."

End of the call

Amber hung up, and Harper put her phone back into her pocket.

"She likes you, but do you like her too," Linny asked. "Of course I do. I like her having near me, and I kinda love her kissing me, I like how overprotective she is over me and how she gets these cute nicknames for me."I think you like her too." "No no, I think she knows that part, Linny. I think you love her." If my face wasn't red already, it is now.

"Ask her tonight."

"Aks her what."

"Aks if she wants to be your girlfriend."

"I'll think about it but the first school."

Gr.Me 💁

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance