Ch 34

Hannah P.O.V

When Dennis said he needed my help about Jance and his relationship and my opinion of what is the best thing he should do right now.

I felt like I was lost. I was always the one who needed his help mostly because I couldn't get a girl. But I was ready to help him, and I was very happy he came right to me. I thought he would go to Linny, but also, that's Jance little sister, so maybe he is asking his sister for advice. But Dennis did not want to talk about this now. So I let it slide for now.

Because at this moment I'm getting dressed for a date with the most beautiful girl ever. But there was one problem at this moment, what to wear. This feels so weird. I'm 17, almost 18 in 4 months, and I'm stressing about what to wear today. Maybe I should call somebody.

Mom? No, she would all like to make sure to use protection.

Dad? No, he would tell mom, and then mom will come after me.

Linny? I mean, I guess she could help me.

Harper? Something tells me that she is gonna spoil everything for Amber.

Dennis? No, that poor man has other things to worry about.

Jance? He has a great sense of style, and in any other situation, I would have called him, but he also has not had the brightest day today.

So I guess the only option is Linny.

On the phone

Linny: "Hey girl, how is it hanging?"

Hannah: "good, good listen I'm going straight to the point, I have a date with Amber and she could arrive at any moment because we didn't say a time when she would come".

Linny: "And you need my help to get you an outfit gotcha".

Hannah: "yeah basically that's it yeah".

Linny: "Oh my god, this is gonna be so much fun. Girl, switch your camera so I can see your wardrobe."

Hannah: "Sure, just give me a second."

It was completely silent for a good 30 seconds after that.

Linny: "hmmm yes okay yes, so you see that light blue blouse."

Hannah: "You mean this one right here."

Linny: "No, I mean the other one, the one at the left."

Hannah: "Wait, did you mean this one, gotcha now?"

Linny: "Try those with uhm, own these pants over there."

Hannah: "You mean this one."

Linny: "Yes, that one is a darker shade than your blouse, but somehow it matches perfectly with it."

Hannah: "Okey, give me a second so I can try it on."

Linny: "No problem, good luck."

After a while, I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.

Hannah: "Not gonna lie, but I look so good right".

Linny: "Girl, pick up your phone and let me see."

I picked up the phone and showed Linny the outfit she chose for me.

Linny: "Oh my god, this is perfect. Amber would faint if she saw you wearing this."

And precisely at that moment, I heard my mom screaming from downstairs. "Hannah sweetie, you have a visitor."

Hannah: "Oh my god, Linny, she is here."

Linny: "What are you waiting for, go, and don't hang up? I wanna see her reaction. "'

"There are you, sweetie Amber has been waiting for you and, and". My mom could not Finnish her sentence. "Did you dress up, and oh my sweet lovelies, you even put on makeup, Honey dear quick grab your phone a miracle has happened."

My mom was almost squealing at this moment. "Mom, please stop. You sound like an American mother whose daughter goes to prom for the first time." "But I am an American mother." I don't know if she was joking or not. "Anyway, can I go down now and see Amber? I missed her."

Linny: "What do you mean you missed her? You saw her today in school. In class, she sits right next to you."

Hannah: "Shut up, please. I'm going down."

As my mother, Linny, on the phone and I walked down, I saw Amber standing in the hallway next to my dad. "And remember no alcohol and no sex without protection."

"But sir, I wasn't planning to have sex with your daughter in the first place." I saw Amber blushing and looking down in embarrassment. "I'm joking kid, you look bad, but something tells me you are perfect for her." "I don't want to ruin this conversation you two are having but, Amber I think somebody wants to get out now." My mom was walking toward my dad while I was walking toward Amber.

"Hey." She looked at me, and the red cheeks from embarrassment got suddenly dark red. "Wow... Hannahyou look amazingly beautiful...I'm sorry, I don't think I have any words... I'm speechless." I kissed Amber on her lips and saw my mom taking pictures. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it, but you two are so cute together."

Linny: "I agree."

"Oh my god, Linny, is that you?"

Linny: "Hi Amber, don't worry, I'm gonna hang up now."

End Of call

"Well, then shall we go now?" Amber linked her arm with my arm. "I would love that."

Also, there is no chapter 25

Gr.me😩

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance