Ch.3

Still Hannah's P.O.V

"I wanted to give you a ride to your home if you are okay with it." Amber held her hand out, waiting for me to take it. I looked at Amber's hand in surprise. was she serious, or was this one of her jokes? "Wait a minute. I'll call Dennis to say that I will not be driving back with him."

Amber shook her head, okay, and I took my phone out of my pocket. I scrolled down until I saw Dennis's name and number. I pressed the green button and to my surprise, Dennis answered immediately "Hannah I just wanted to call you. What's wrong." He laughed as he said it. "uhm, Dennis, I'm not driving you back home. Someone else is already taking me away," I said cautiously, knowing that Dennis could still get off his plate. "Let me guess you driving with Amber don't you because that's good because I ride with Jance he said he has a surprise for me between you and me I think it's a date but I'm not sure because we have not gone on a date for a long time. " I blushed when Dennis said if I was riding with Amber it was like he knew "Hey Hannah I don't know if you're still there but I should go have fun with Amber and don't go too wild" Dennis hung up and I turned back.

I looked at Amber with a smile and said, "Dennis has other plans with his boyfriend, so yes, you can take me home." Amber looked at me with relief and gladly, and she took an extra helmet from her bag. Nice that she had one, but what if I said no, how does that round helmet come from such a small bag? I tried to put the helmet on, but that did not work. And now that helmet is half over my head. "Uhm, Amber, I'm sure I like a little help." Amber, who turned around, was laughing. "Let me help here, cutie." She gently pressed the helmet down with her hands until it was snug around my head. But even though the helmet was good, Amber's hands were still around it. Is it me, or did time suddenly seem very slow?

I felt my cheeks turn red again because Amber was close to her face. And I couldn't help looking at lips all the time. "Uhm, Amber, it's good we can go," I said with a shy smile. Amber's cheeks turned a bit red, and she turned around. She started the engine but stopped in front of the school gate. "A question where do you live?" She asked with a chuckle in her voice. "Oh, uhm turn right at the next traffic light and then into the entire Lange residential area, then you go left at the end and then you come to one very large house and I live there." After a while of turning around and full throttle, she stops at my house. I got off and took off the helmet and handed it to Amber. "You can come in, my parents are not home, so ...".

Amber had no doubts. She got off her motorcycle and then took off her helmet. maybe it's my thoughts, but with that wind, she looked like a goddess through her red hair. "Wow, Headstone, you never said your house was that big you live here." "Yes, of course, I live here, it may be a big house, but when you are alone it is boring." Amber gave a look that said she somehow understands. I grabbed my bag and took out 2 keys, one of which is from my house and the other from my locker. I put the key in the lock of the door and turned it over with one click. "I would say Welcome to the Headstone house with your companion Hannah Headstone." Amber laughed, not loud or anything, but also not in a quiet way. It sounded heavenly."Okay, cutie shows me the way," she said in a very flirtatious way.

I showed her the kitchen, living room hallway toilet, and bedrooms at the end of the grant tour. we ended up in the kitchen again. "Would you like a drink or something to eat or maybe something else." Amber shook no."Some water would be great." I picked up a glass from the tallest cupboard, but somehow I felt like someone was staring at me. I filled the glass with water and gave it to Amber, who already had it with a splash.

I was about to say something, but then Amber's phone rang, and she went to another room and answered. After 2 minutes she came back again. "Sorry, Headstone, but I have to go. One of my brothers just called me."

I nodded okay and led her back to the door. I opened the door and together we got out of the house. I showed the helmet and her and Amber put him in her bag. '' I think I'll see you the day after tomorrow, Cutie ." Amber got back on her motorcycle and drove off. One thing is for sure I'm crushing very hard on this girl.

Gr.Me 

please check out my other book 

A Royal Romance