Ch. 16

Hannah's P.O.V

School is over, and I have been thinking the whole day about asking Amber if she wants to be my girlfriend. And I came to the conclusion heck yes. But should I tell dad this, or does he know about me not seeing Amber?

"You seem lost in your head."

"Oh hey, Dennis...wait where is Jance."

"He said he has some family business to do."

"That explains why Linny didn't go to the last class, yeah."

"She did, huh? I thought she was kinda a nerd like you."

"What, no way, not that she is smart but no."

"We need to ask Harper if she is into a nerd or something."

"That's a good idea, but not for now."

"Okey, but do you want to tell me what you got in your head there."

Dennis poked my forehead.

"I...uhm...was thinking that I'm gonna ask Amber if she wants to be my girlfriend."

Dennis didn't speak a moment."

"What girl are you crazy."

"Kinda yeah."

"Okey, 2 things."

"Hit me."

"I can't I ride with you Jance can as you see not bring me back home and 2 again are you crazy, no offense but you are gonna get your heart broken."

"And how do you know that you didn't kiss her, or like, or maybe you know....love her.... but that doesn't matter now. The point is that I like her."

"You know who Amber is."

"I do."

"Ms bad girl." 

"I know."

"She fights, She skips class she sorta fights with teachers."

"I know." I looked him dead in the eye

"She's super rude to almost everyone."

"I know,'' Once again, I looked him dead in the eye

''So, why." I honestly couldn't believe he asked this 

"Because it feels right to do, and now if you would excuse me, I'm going home."

"But wait, my ride." he started to beg

"Get your ride or wait."

"But Hannah, I thought we were friends." Really after he just questioned my relationship with the girl I like and want me to be nice and give him a ride

"Buh bye Dennis, I'll see you tomorrow with good news." Maybe I shouldn't see him tomorrow.

"Please, Hannah." He begged one more time 

"Nope."

I saw Dennis walking with his backpack in his hand to school. I felt bad for him, but also I felt a little bit angry about the way he talked about Amber. I mean, he doesn't even know her as I do. That is also a little thing I hate about Dennis he judges some people before he knows them. I remember what he thought of Jance the Player disguised as the golden boy, now look how tables turn. I kinda missed Amber, Linny, or Harper. But I missed Amber the most, which is why I need to be there tonight. There is only one problem. Mom is home.

Judgy or not Dennis is the typical overprotective friend

I think

Gr.Me🤗

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance