Ch 35

Amber P.O.V

"You came with a car. I thought that you would come with your motorcycle." Hannah asked. "Yeah, I thought that getting the motorcycle wouldn't be so handy since it gonna get pretty cold tonight." my hand was around her waist. "I didn't even know you had a car." Hannah stated.

"You don't know a lot about me yet."  Hannah looked at me a little weirdly. Why did I say it like that? It sounded so weird. "Anyway, let's go."

I opened the door for her and she stepped into the car. "Where are we going?" Hannah asked. "Now that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" I answered her question. "Ohh, so mysterious. I like it." She said as I started the car.

"I knew you would, I'll give you one hint Forrest". She looked at me weirdly again, but this time, she looked more confused. "By the way, did I already say that you look beautiful?" I asked her.

Hannah giggled. "Yes, you already said, but I always love to hear more compliments from you." Hannah said as she scanned my outfit.

"I love your suit. Where did you get it?" She asked. "My dad gave it to me." I looked at Hannah, and to my surprise, she looked a little shocked. "Don't worry, it surprised me too."

I laughed while looking at the road again. "He said it was his old suit From his dad when he got a date with my mom, I guess this was some kind of family ritual I didn't know about because this even Evan wore the suit". Suddenly, something came to me.

"Ew, what if they had sex in this suit, I can't even right now, I need to get it off." While I was driving, I started to unbutton the jacket with one hand. "Yeah, uhm, let's not do that while driving. This seems like a free ticket to heaven, and I'm not ready yet." Hannah said as she slapped my hand. "Don't worry honey, we won't die. We are here at the place." I said as I parked the car. 

I got out of the car first and then quickly hobbled my way over to Hannah. "My lady, do you need a hand?" I said as I held the door for her.  "Oh, thank you, Miss Colvin, you are such a sweetheart truly one of a kind." She said, making me smile. "Ohh darling, don't you worry, I'll do anything to make you feel safe and important, and anyone who doesn't agree gets the good old beat up." Hannah grabbed my arm and quickly kissed me on the corner of my mouth. "A thank you kiss for your kindness, now sweetheart where is this beautiful restaurant you told me about." She said as we walked to the restaurant.

"Don't you worry, it's right, it is right here just... WAIT for WHAT?" What the hell is this? First, her special homemade pasta got burned, and now this.

"NO NO NO THEY CAN'T BE FUCKING CLOSED TONIGHT". Maybe I got a little bit too mad. "THEY ARE ALWAYS FUCKING OPEN AND THEN TODAY THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE FUCKING BRIGHT IDEA TO BE CLOSED".

I felt Hannah's grip getting stronger. "It's okay Amber we can go out another time". That sentence made me break my heart because I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Hell no, I was going to spoil you with food tonight whether you like it or not". I saw Hannah smiling at me. "Then do you wanna get some McDonalds". She looked at me hopefully. "You really wanna go to Mc Donalds in clothes like these".

I swear I could feel her excitement. "Come on it will be fun, we look like we just from a rich people party and overdressing in a food restaurant, I just know that is something you like".

Honestly, she got a point I Did really wanna do this. "Alright put the nearest mac Donald's in google maps babe". I said while opening the door for her. "You Don't know where the mac Donalds is in this town".

Hannah asked curiously. "Not really". I saw Hannah snap her head my way. "What how, honesty I totally would have guessed that you are hanging out there just for the food and to skip school constantly". This made me laugh a bit.

"No way if I skipped school, I went straight home because we had so much food at home I was just making some good there". "You can cook"? Hannah looked at me in disbelief. "Yes does that surprise you that much, I was a  time home alone and bored to do something." I just smiled and looked at the road.

"Next date I want to taste this cooking skill of yours". Hannah looked so cute at the moment. "There is gonna be a third date". I was kinda shocked by that. "Hell yes is there gonna be a third date". This made my smile grow even wider.

I never knew I could feel this way about anyone. One day I'm gonna marry this girl.

"Look up Amber we are here". Hannah said. I parked the car and got out of the car. "You know you don't have to always open my door". Hannah said. "As your girlfriend, I disagree, it's my job tonight and forever the be your gentlewoman and to get you home safely". Hannah laughed at my last reason.

"My mom told you the last one didn't she".  "Maybe she did maybe she didn't who knows". I said as Hannah linked her arm with mine

"Are you ready my lady for our second date"? I said while holding once again the door for her open. "Never been so ready in my entire life darling". Oh, darling made my heart flutter as we stepped inside the building.

Gr.me😢

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance