Ch.20

Ambers P.O.V

After I dropped my girlfriend off, I went straight back home. It feels so good to say that. I have a girlfriend, oh my god. "Okey, act normal. You are almost home, and if there are still people out at 01:30 AM, which I hardly believe, they are gonna think you are crazy."

I parked my motor in the garage and opened the front door. "Hey." On the couch were Evan and his girlfriend watching a movie. "Where have you been."

"Uhm out."

"Yeah, I get that part, but where."

"Why do you care."

"I won't tell mom or dad."

"You don't need to mom already knows."

"Wait, since when do you tell me where you go."

"Well, I needed promising for the keys."

"Oh my god, you went to the Colvin house." Evan's girlfriend went from a have I part in this conversation face to a shocked face. "Oh wow."  That was the only thing she said. "Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, I'm pretty aware of what that means. mom has been bucking about it the whole time, and Josh doesn't get me started on him."

"I'm pretty sure he has that from mom."

"Maybe anyway, I'm gonna go to bed."

"Yeah, goodnight, sis." As I walked down the stairs, I heard somebody opening a door. Please don't be Josh, please don't be Josh. "Uhm, hey." I was Jules now. I'd rather have Josh. "Wow, you dressed up. What were you doing."I-I was out with a girl."

"You mean Hannah, that's good she is a good girl."

"Hey, Jules, is everything okay."

"Uhm yeah, why shouldn't it be."

"You are not acting like yourself ."

"Okey, so how am I normally then."

"Oh,  I don't know maybe like, hey fucker or bitch loser or even fuckhead."

"Well sorry, sis I won't act like that."

"It's okay bro but tell me at least the reason why you act like this."

"I can't tell you that."

"Why can't you tell me that."

"I don't I just can't now will you excuse me I need to go to the WC."

"Oh yeah sorry."

"Goodnight sis." Jules walked away and I turned around and opened my door. I fell onto my bed. "I still can't believe that I have a girlfriend," I said smiling like a little girl getting a present from her parents that she wanted. As I thought of cute Hannah I slowly drifted asleep.

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance