Ch. 12

Hannah's P.O.V

I needed to kiss her, I wanted to kiss her. I was so close. The gap between our lips was 1 cm, so why couldn't I get past that freaking 1 cm.

Seconds what felt like hours passed, and I'm sure my face beat red right now. I need to do what my mom always told me to do. Gather all the nervousness and shyness and make one big ball and poop it out. Almost there just, okay breathe Hannah this is not a life or death matter, okay maybe it is for me but still. I pushed my toes up, and that little bit of the last self-control lost my body. My lips were pressed against hers, and I heard a little gasp. I saw Amber closing her eyes, and so did I. Her lips moved in sync with mine. I didn't know I could kiss. it's like my lips are moving on their own. Like there dancing against those of Amber's. Amber sucked on my bottom lip, making me moan inside her mouth. The kiss got deep like deep, and all I could think of was Amber's body against mine. My arms throw themselves over her neck, and when Amber rolled the tip of her tongue over my bottom lip my mouth opened like instantly, and her tongue got in. My body shivered when Amber pulled me up and pushed me against the wall. My legs were around her waist, and Amber kissed from my mouth to the soft spot underneath my ear sucking on it, almost leaving a hickey.

I moaned louder and louder. What can I say? I never felt like this before. This is my first time. Amber carefully bit my earlobe, and I cried out of pleasure. Amber's lips started to move again, making their way to my neck. She starts licking and sucking my neck, leaving a few hickeys. "Mmm, mine," Amber said while sucking. "All yours," I responded while trying not to moan. The moment was nice, sweet, and wonderful.

"What the fuck is going on here." An unknown guy burst into Amber's room face red. "Oh my god Amber I'm so sorry I heard a cry/yell and I thought..." he wanted to finish his sentence but Amber cut him.

"It's okay Evan don't worry... but I would like you to meet now beat red Hannah, Hannah this is my oldest brother Evan, Evan meets Hannah."

"Ah so this is the girl who my little sister telling a story about at dinner, huh, you were right Amber she is beautiful." Amber thinks I'm beautiful oh my god stop fangirling. Evan held his hand out and I gladly took it.

This is so embarrassing I'm literally on fire or at least that's how it feels.

"Mom and dad are downstairs by the way, and I think mom heard you 2 because she was the one who sent me." Oh my god kill me right now. If her mother us then I don't know how to live anymore. I think on my grave will stand

Here lies Hannah Headstone who died of the embarrassment.

And that would not be funny. "I'm gonna leave now so you can do whatever you guys wanna do." Evan turned around and left Amber's room. I looked up at Amber's face and saw how flustered she looked.

"So uhm why not introduce you to my parents." "Okey." The more we walked downstairs the more nervous I got. What if they don't like me what if they don't care what if they don't support Amber what if...

"Hannah, are you alright you look scared?" "I uhm yes I mean no I'm fine."

Liar that is so not true and in the look on Amber's face, she knows.

"You are shy aren't I understand do you maybe uhm wanna hold hands." Amber's face was once again red and I got happy. What happened to the so-called bad girl Amber Colvin? Who I just kissed and not even a little bit too

Gr.me😇

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance