Ch. 29

Amber P.O.V

Half of the day passed by slowly. Today I only had English with Hannah and it was the last thing of this fucking day. This was one of the hel days. Everything is just so boring. I couldn't even smoke because somebody stole all my cigarettes out of my bag.

I felt like a brick today. Everything went just so slow and maybe I have mentioned that too many times now but it's the truth. When I walked into the English classroom and saw Hannah waving to me. Not gonna lie her cheerful beautiful face makes me wanna gag rainbows. "you look kinda down is everything alright."

"yeah don't worry about everything".

My head dropped on the table and I felt Hannah's on my back. It felt nice, too nice actually. Throughout the entire lesson, she kept on petting me on the back while listening to the teacher. Sometimes I looked at her while she taking notes. Her ash blond hair matches her hazel eyes. I felt myself biting my lip and gave her a peck on the side of her lips.

"what was that about".

Hannah looked at me surprised and she was blushing so hard.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend"? I looked at her with a half smirk and half smile.

Now she was biting her lip. "You know I kinda wanted to ask you something."

"Okey spill it dearly."

"I wanted to ask you if you are maybe interested in going with me to a party".

''I love to go to that party...With who''?

''Darling don't tell me you want to be a little privacy at a party in my own house''.

My face went red and an image of Hannah's flustered face and body underneath me in her bed. I can't think about her that, well I can but not in class

''Miss Colvin, Miss Headstone would you like to flirt and party away to detention"?

Gr.Me

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance