Ch.14

Hannah's P.O.V

I got a call from my mom, and I don't know if I should be answering it or if I go. But as the good girl, I am, of course, picked up.

*on the phone*

"Hannah Headstone, where in heavens are you, your father? I have been worried sick."Jeez, mom, it's not like I'm gone for a whole night without telling you."No, it's not it's been 3 hours."I'm now on my way home." "Are you alone, Hannah? cuz if you are, then please go to the first shop you see. You know how it is in a big city?" Jeez, I forgot I got such an overprotective mother. "Mom, I'm not alone. I'm with Amber, and maybe you didn't notice, but I noticed those muscles she has."Of course, didn't I notice them she is your girl, not my memory."Oh my god, mom, do you always have to tease me like that." "Anyway when you are home, no phone, no outside going on dates and no Amber just old-school loneliness."What but mom, you can't do this."I'm your mother. I can do anything now you are going home, young lady and no buts or more buts."

My mother ended the call. "So I guess that was your mother." Amber walked to me and held my hand. "Yeah, I need to go home, and the worst part is I have to stay home for like a week . I can't even see you anymore well for a week, then not forever."Don't worry, I gonna visit you anyway."

"How it's not like you can go to the front door and ask hey can I see you daughter." ''Amber looked at me with an evil sneaky grin. "I have my ways. Just remember to set your window open." "How do you know I have a window."Everybody has a room in their bedroom and slept with you, remember." My face is beet red right now. "Okey boss." "Boss, huh, I like that." We were walking to my house again, and when we came there, I saw my dad waiting with a concerned face. "I know it's important to have some time with your loved ones...." "Daaaadddd."But, you have to know that you also have informed where you were going. Your mother has been worried sick." "Okey okay next time I'll tell."Good now, say goodbye. You might not gonna see each other for 1 week." Before I could say bye to Amber, Amber gave me a short but passionate kiss. "See you later, cutie."

 Gr.Me😴🤬😡

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance