Ch 32

Hannah's P.O.V

We were still in the detention class, but there were now fewer students. Mostly because I just lost a bet. Yeah, believe it or not, this man legit fell asleep. "Now let's go." Amber was already standing.

"So I guess I have a date tonight." There was a smirk on her face like she just won a game. I mean, she did kinda. She walked out of the room, leaving me here, so I thought it would be okay to call Dennis. He answered the call almost directly.

On the call

"Hey girl, long time no see." he said with a cheerful tone 

"You legit saw me this morning. You even asked about Amber's dick size."

Of course, I whispered the last part.

"You know the fact you can say dick now without some weird word for it says a lot about you how much you liked it or amber has an effect on you." Dennis's voice sounds like he is joking.

"You know you explained that so weird." He was now laughing.

"You know I'm the weirdest guy you ever gonna meet right."

"yeah probably". There was a little pause between us

"By the way, when is the party, and how late is it." I asked Dennis.

"Maybe tomorrow, maybe not."

"Cool, cool."

"Why you asked tho?" He just had to say it with a little laugh in his voice. I heard somebody else there on his side but didn't care about it.

"So how are you and Amber." I saw her face flash in front, and a smile formed on my face. I must have thought about her for a few seconds because Dennis was calling my name over and over.

"Okey, you don't need to say it, your face says enough." He even winked at me while he said it.

"I like her. I mean, she is my girlfriend remember, how are you and Jance doing." He looked down for a second then up, and after 2 seconds, he looked at me.

"Let's just say we are kinda on a break, but then again, also not. It's complicated at this moment." He looked so broken at the moment, the only other moment I have seen him this broken about this was when the dog died between Marley and me.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He paused before answering. "Yeah, but is it okay if we do it anywhere else but here or maybe later, but not here and not now?

It's been a while, huh
I'm sorry but school is so exhausting.

Updates are gonna take long

Gr.Me🚸

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance