Ch. 2

Still Hannah's P.O.V

"Looks like we will be together for 2 upcoming months, Cutie." She said it again, again like nobody beside us was in the room. but there were people in the classroom. 35 people, to be precise. Dennis poked me playfully on my side. He came closer and whispered, "I told you, she likes you." At that moment, I felt like breaking his finger, but I knew it was impossible because he is much stronger than me.

"She only says that because she is this bad girl type and you know what they are like, they will flirt with everyone," I whispered back, taking his finger away. Dennis gave me the well-known-are-you-sure look he knows that I hate that look. just like the please look and the I told you to look anyway.

I felt that someone was looking at me and when I looked around, almost the whole class looked at me. Why do you wonder why because our miss bad girl was paired with Miss unknow,  aka me? the bell ran,  and the teacher, Mr. Martch asked us to stay after class.

"I understand this is weird for both of yo,  but Hanna,  you are the smartest student in the biology school right now and Amber well...."

I saw the fear in his eyes when he wanted to say it. Lett's say you are not the smartes,  and that's why I decided to have you together because then maybe Hannah can teach you something.".

When I looked at Ambe,  I saw that her face was change,  not her happy face. "You can also just say that I'm stupid,  or are you too scared there? What a loser are yo,  then what are you doing here if you can't even tell the truth to your student's shithead? "Before she went ahead with her hateful message to Mr. Martc,  I had to interfere

"I think it's a good idea well if you excuse us, I'll talk to Amber about this."

Mr. Martch nodded oka,  and I grabbed Amber by the hand and pulled her out of the classroom. "What the heck, Amber, do you want to be suspended or something," Amber said nothing, and  she looked at me with a face thatsaid, Sorryy, not sorry." Look that people are being afraid of you doesn't mean I'm afraid of you, you might be a miss bad girl or something,  but at the moment,  that doesn't bother me at all." At that moment,  Amber looked right into my eyes with a smile in the corner of her mouth. "I never thought I'd say it, but you're quite a feisty Headston.  I like it." I blushed and looked right into her aqua-blue eyes, I don't know ho,  but somehow I was just lost in her eyes. Until she winked, I looked at her angrily and wiped a tuft of hair that covered my face. "You don't have to be so angry Headstone it was just a joke." I bumped her from me and walked back into the classroom. "Hey, headston,  where are you going." She asked. "It is super nice to be with you paired u,  but all I know is that we have to do a project about what is still unknown."

Mr. Martch was already gone nice just when I needed him to explain everything. At least he left a note with all the steps. When I stepped out of the classroo,  Amber was still there by surprise. "Hey, why are you still her? Should you not be in the next class or something." Amber turned her head to the ceilin,  and I saw a very small blush creeping up on her face.

"I saw we have the class together agai,  so I thought maybe we couldn't go together." My face went re,  and her blush turned slightly darker. I felt something warm inside of me it was a feeling I couldn't place at this moment. "Y-yeah S-sure sounds great," I swear I never saw Amber looking so relieved and happy. When we were walking in the school hall everybody was watching us not going to lie but I wasn't surprise.  I mean, I was walking with Miss Badd, girl. I heard the children whispering and trust me they were not happy for some reason. When we walked past Denni,  I saw him winking at me. I think Amber noticed because she suddenly acted weird like she was jealous or something. "That's Dennis, right? Is he your boyfriend or something?". I laughed at her comment. "Between you and me, Dennis kinda has a boyfriend," I whispered in her ear. When we reached the next classroo,  people stared at us again. "So uh,  here is the phone number.  I'm going to skip this less because it's well, borin,  so let's start this weekend on the project goodby,  cutie." Like Amber sai,  this was boring not because I know everything but becauseAmberr is not here at all even after the class.

School went slo,  and I have been avoiding Dennis the whole time I need to get home somehow. When I walked out of the school,  a black sports motor drove on the school grounds and stopped right before me. The driver takes their helme,  showing the most beautiful face ever seen.

"Amber,  I thought you left school already." Amber smiled, and her eyes softened. "I wanted to give you a ride to your home if you are okay with it." Amber held her hand out, waiting for me to take it.

Gr me

please check out my other book

A royal romance