Ch.21

Amber's P.O.V

"Ughhhh, can this shit be any more boring?" I looked up at Hannah. She had her glasses on, and her hair was tied up into a messy knot. Her face was focused on the biological book she held in her hands. "You look cute." Her face went from fully focused to a little bit angry face. "Please focus on the project."What if we make out here, right here right now."

I smirked at her, and she looked up.

"I'm gonna regret falling in love with you."

"Awww baby, don't worry, nobody is gonna find out." Hannah sighed and stood up. She walked to me and sat on my lap. Her arms were over my head, and her lips were close to my ear. "So about that make out." I gulped, and my face went dark red. Her finger went from my chest to my pants. "I didn't know you had this kinda vibe, Hannahpon." Now she was blushing too, and she quickly made her way off my lap. She went to the other side of the library to the biological part, I think. I feel fucking horny right now just saying. "What are you doing to me." I dipped my head into a book and my face was still beet red. My phone went on from an incoming text.

Mom: hey I don't where you are right now but know that grandma and grandpa are visiting.

Another text but this time it's from Josh

Have you heard it granny and grandpa are visiting you better be here last time you made granny worried.

Ten minutes later dad

Hey, kiddo you probably have heard from mom and Josh but your grandma and grandpa are visiting why don't you bring that girl with you I love to see her again she has you under control that's something even we can't do.

A smile formed on my face. My father was not really into meeting new people, especially with girlfriends. He somethings argued with Evan because of the girls he brings home. Some people think he got that from his father cuz he was sometimes hard and cold but he got that from his mother. She looks like every other grandma and acts like it but when it comes to meeting girlfriends or friends she turned, she is cold and hard and she her eyes change like she is scanning the person. I looked up from my book and saw Hannah sitting in front of me. "Hey, I got a question."

"Yes?"

"So today my grandma and my grandpa are visiting and my dad would love you to meet them and I kinda want to."

"Are asking to meet your, grand people."

"Yeah kinda if you want to."

"I'd love to."

I'm taking a break, and the only reason for that is because I lost my inspiration so imma break until I'll find that again. This could be a long break or a small break that depending on me

Gr.Me🐉

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance