Ch.37

Third person P.O.V

*Smut warning*

Amber opened the door for Hannah and picked her up. "You are so strong, did you know that?" Hannah said with a beet-red face

''I mean I do work out from time to time''. Amber looked at Hannah with a smirk, making Hannah's face even redder.

Amber carried Hannah to the large L-shaped couch and sat while Hannah was on top her of her. They looked at each other faces, both were red and the room was getting hotter.

"I think you changed something inside of me for the better, of course." Amber said while burying her face into Hannah's neck.

"I changed something?". Hannah felt the girl she was sitting on nodding.

"Do you want me to tell me what I changed inside you?" The girl shook her head no. "That might be too embarrassing for me." Hannah laughed and grabbed Amber's face.

"You can tell me when you are ready." Amber nodded while looking into Hannah's eyes.

"Can I please kiss you?" She whispered, making the girl in front of her blush.

"Of course, you can kiss me anytime." Amber didn't hesitate. After a few short kisses, she started to use her tongue, making Hannah lose her mind.

Hannah slowly pushed Amber more into the couch so that she was more on top. She started grinding against Amber. Quiet moans started to get louder and louder, and the room became even hotter than before. She felt Amber's hand going up her legs.

"Honey, as much I love to see you in this dress, can you please take it off?" Amber pleaded. Maybe It was too soon because she saw Hannah hesitate.

"If only you take off the suit," Hannah answered with a quiet voice.

"I promise." Amber held her pinky up and waited for Hannah to accept it.

As soon as Hannah accepted the pinky, Amber pulled Hannah back into her for a sloppy make-out session.

Amber's hands were once again all over Hannah's upper thighs and waist, while Hannah's hands were trying to unbutton Amber's jacket.

Amber felt herself getting hotter and hotter. She was getting horny and she knew that Hannah knew too.

After Hannah managed to get Amber out of her jacket and blouse, she was left staring at Amber's bra. Not surprisingly, it was a sports bra.

Hannah looked back at Amber's flustered face, and then she looked at Amber's abs. She wanted to feel them so bad. She trailed a finger between them and then placed her hand.

Amber's hands were still on Hannah's waist as she felt herself getting harder, and her girlfriend sitting on top of her and touching her abs didn't help either. Suddenly, Hannah bit her shoulder and started to make marks all over her neck. The bulge in her pants grew bigger and bigger.

Hannah heard Amber's moans getting louder. She wanted to take off her bra and kiss her breast. But then she felt something between her thighs.

As she looked down, she saw a bulge getting bigger.

"I Uhm, sorry I wasn't expecting to get so horny so fast," Amber said, trying to hide the bulge. Hannah smiled,

"It's okay. You know you are human, and this is a normal human reaction. Hannah grabbed Amber's hands and pulled them away. She gave Amber one little kiss on her lips.

"Can I see it?" Hannah whispered into Amber's ear seductively. Amber stuttered she couldn't make any words. She was so taken aback by what Hannah said. This wasn't how she thought it would go.