Ch.24

Ambers P.O.V

"You are that Headstone kid, aren't you? Oh, you are just as cute as back then." My grandma gave Hannah a big hug, and I saw that all the eyes were on them. After grandma let her go, my grandpa shook her hand.

"It's good to see you so healthy, I saw your mother and father here too, so we had a nice little talk. Hannah's parents are here. The week is not nearly over it's just Thursday. My eyes scanned the room, and I saw a familiar but angry set of eyes.

I'm fucking dead.

My grandparents walked away and Hannah looked shocked at me. "Are my parents here."

I only nodded. But that was enough to set fear on her face.

"What if she saw us, what if we can't be together anymore."

I rested my hands on her face and kissed her softly.

"Don't worry babe everything is gonna be alright."

Her eyes started to shine behind her glasses and I pulled her into a steady hug.

"I hate to break the wonderful hug but your mom is looking super mad and is walking towards us, oh your father is with her but looks happier than mad."

"Oh yeah, I... Uhm maybe told my dad about us."

"And....."

"And what."

"What was his reaction dummy."

Hannah's face flushes red. "He was... Happy for us."

"That's great, I was expecting a different reaction because you know I can get you pregnant and I'm not the nicest girl."

Hannah looked to the floor and spoke with in hushed tone. "You... Thought about us having... Sex." Now my face was red.

"I.....Would be lying if I didn't have such dreams or thoughts." I saw Hannah thinking and her face went redder and redder. she poked my arm while still looking down at the floor. I only laughed and smiled while pulling her closer.

"Hello darling I see somebody has an effect on my daughter for breaking the rules." Hannah landed in and whispered in my ear.

"She is Hella mad, I know because she said, darling." I didn't know If I should be scared or terrified. But I tried my best to put on my brave face.

"Hello, Mrs headstone how are you."

"Drop the nice act I know why you two are here."

"Mam before you do anything I want you to tell me that this was all my fault, not Amber's."

"Honey I kn...." Her mother tried

"And I you want us to break up well I can tell that's never gonna happen."

"Han...." Her mother tried to speak again.

"So what is it going to be."

"Hannah darling would you be so kind to let your mother finish."

"Oh yes of course sorry."

Hannah's mother coughed before speaking. "I wanted to break this stupid rule if made, and I want to meet Amber over dinner sometimes to get to know her better." Know her father's steps foreword.

"Honey I think that is a great idea."

Hannah's mom looks a little bit mad at her Father." "You knew didn't you."

"well, we will be going bye honey, bye Amber."

After that Hannah was stolen by my parents I noticed them talk and laugh and smile. God her smile was so beautiful. Can somebody get turned on by a smile? After the party, while everybody was leaving I saw Hannah against the wall.

"Hello, beautiful." Was she being flirty or just drunk?

"Hannah you smell like alcohol did you drink."

Stupid question of course she has been drinking.

"Amber I can't wait 4 months..... I need you now."

"What... Do you mean." If she was thinking what I am thinking right now then she is so drunk. "I want to have sex with you right now." Her finger went from my throat to my boobs to my stomach and to my dick. She grabbed my hand and walked to my room.

Is redder even a normal word or did I just make that up?

Gr. Me😉

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance