Ch 31

Amber's P. O.V

"Hey, are you okay," I asked Hannah. She looked down, and I held her by her shoulders. Hannah looked then at me, and a big grin formed on her face. I'm legit shocked right now and maybe a little bit scared.

"I have never been gone to detention." Hannah said 

"And you,.... are happy about that now. "

"Yes, for some reason, I'm super excited." That's kinda cute. It's not gonna lie.

"Your excitement is about to get ruined in 5 minutes because the teacher who sits there every time sleeps always, but like the whole day through."

"For some reason, I don't believe that for a second." She nudged me in my side

"wanna find out then." I held my hand out, and she quickly grabbed it.

"yes please". We walked through the room, and I saw there were a few kids in there already.

"What's up Gerald". Amber says while walking into the room like a boss.

I walked behind her, and some of the people in the class looked scared. Others looked surprised.

Probably because of me.

"Miss headstone, I never would have thought you would walk into this room."

"Well, technically, I haven't stepped in the room yet, soooo....." Hannah said with a sarcastic smile. "I see Amber already has an effect on you."

I think Hannah is blushing and I find It fucking cute. I saw two good spots in the back so I brought Hannah there and let her sit of course. "Bet he falls asleep in less than 10 minutes." Hannah looked at me with a smirk, Danm I wanted to kiss that right off her face.

"On what are we betting". Now I had a smirk on my face.

"I was hoping maybe a nice evening on the couch with a good romantic movie and maybe just maybe a good make out."

"It's a deal."

I noticed she was biting her lip, and maybe just maybe this edition is going to be my best decision ever.

Do you guys sit next to each other in class and when I mean next to each other I mean tables next to each other, wow I never knew I can use each other so many times

Gr. Me

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance