Chapter 13

My body was sore in all the places as the light of the new day touched my skin. Last night had nothing but a ravaging of monster making his claim over me. It felt like I had almost reached heaven with the amount of love Demyan was trying to show me. But in reality, I know it was his punishment for me.

For a woman in love with him, I had committed too many sins.

Even for revenge against the people who had almost killed everything of me I had let someone touch me, seduce someone else. When a man like Demyan had confessed his love for me and called me his queen I had walked away. The day after he had proposed to me, I had vanished with a letter that I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW.

But I had accepted the proposal, let him show me all night long what real love was and left like that. I was punished with that mouth of his and those hands of his. Every orgasm that had given me was derived from sensual torture and I was never complaining but I was quite sure the whole house might have heard what we were doing.

I should give up on small things like revenge Demyan has pointed out but I couldn't.

I burned in the flames of my love for him and the revenge for those who had hurt me with the same intensity.

Demyan deserved all of me, not a half-hearted woman who was still thinking about the wrongs of the other done to her. The worst part I couldn't be able to explain this to a man like him. He was willing to take me as I was but I couldn't give him only half part of me when I could give him the whole of me.

I wanted to give him what I had wanted to give Alexandro. Love where I might have given my life for him. It was just the laugh on me that Alexandro never realized what he was doing all thanks to Hilda and Claire. With Hilda becoming her demise it was time for Claire to pay.

"Valencia," he rasped out my name as he closed the door of my room. I smiled seeing the only man who possessed me. Even if he was here, he didn't deviate from his routine. He was out there fighting with Zack and making sure those abs were as hard as marble. Did it make me met every time I saw him in just shorts and a flimsy shirt? Definitely. All the way long.

Striding to me he kissed me with all the sweat covering his body. His hand going back to my neck as my hands traveled down his waist. I didn't mind getting dirty with him because deep down I was as dirty as he was. He made me want to be his slave. I wanted to wear a necklace with his name on it so everyone would know who this throat belonged too.

"I see you are still hungry," his grey orbs looked at me with his own hunger.

"Just as much as you are," I breathed in between our kiss. My hands went to edge of his shorts pulling them down so I could have him satisfy my hunger and his too. Dragging down his shorts I slid down to the floor on my knees I saw his cock, nearly erect in my palm making my mouth water. Running my hand up and down his cock I heard him moan. I licked the tip of his shaft feeling the man of so much power tensing under my touch with pleasure. Wrapping my palm around him I took him in my mouth, pressing my tongue along the bottom of his cock. I slid my tongue around his cock length and back, taking more of him than before.

Removing my hands from his leg, I wrapped them around the base of his cock, working up and down to cover the distance. The moans that he passed through his lips made me wet to the point that it made me lustful to all the points. Taking a deep breath through my nose I lowered my mouth all the way down on him having him hit the back of my head and that was when he took over. Wrapping a hand around my hair he moved my head over him in a force. I was taking him deeper than before.

I moaned with the pleasure it gave me. He drove himself back and in and then I felt him still with his climax. He came into my mouth and I swallowed him to sedate my hunger. He was the only man who I had swallowed, who I wanted to do this for and he was him and only him.

"I love you so fucking much," he pulled me up by my neck, and his lips mingled with his taste yet on my lips. Every touch of his nothing but pure bliss. A knock over my door had us pull apart. The groan that escaped his lips as I took a step back. I was no longer in a mood to have someone barge in my room.

I opened the door to find none other than Zack out there grinning like an idiot at me leaning against the door. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Did Natalie pick your phone yet?" I asked in a whisper making that grin disappear. Natalie can hold grudges in a very torturing method. She had told me that she wasn't going to pick his calls and when she would see him the next time, he better be prepared to sleep with one eye open.

"What is it, Zack?" Demyan asked from beside as he came closer.

"It's time for the conference," he no longer looked at me but at his boss, no longer leaning at the door.

"I'm coming," he nodded to him and Zack was gone.

"Are you ever going to rest?" I asked closing the door as he went into his bag getting out clothes.

"I only rest when I'm inside of you," and like that this man makes me fall in love with him a lot more. He went away to get washed leaving me swooning over him. He was quick as he made his way to whatever place he was taking that conference call. I needed to ask him where he was doing it. Was he actually moving around the house as if he owned it? But that won't be far from the truth.

Following through my morning routine I got kick-started on my day.

Today I had to begin with my plans for ruining down Claire for once and all. Her closet was filled with too many skeletons. I was going to hurt her from the inside out turning the strong bond she had with Hilda against her. The truth was going to hurt Alexandro and Hilda both but it would shake Alexandro to the core. The lies and deceits of this woman went to great ends.

Looking at her folder on my laptop I couldn't just smile as I read the name Richard Lewis again and again. His number and all contact details were with me. All I had to bring him down here to bring out those skeletons she had thought would never come out.

With his number added to my phone, I closed the laptop and hiding it away. Getting out of my room I hunted for my dearest prey Claire and there she was hanging on the balcony.

"My dearest Claire," I sang as I came to stand beside her. The irritation and stiffness of her body just excited me.

"Did you enjoy last night's show? I mean you are the one who had opened that door, right?" She didn't look at me.

"Aren't you shameful?" she seethed facing me.

"Nope, it wasn't really me who practically barged into her husband ex's room to see her with her lover," I smirked at her.

"Did your husband enjoy the show?" I moved closer to her stepping in her personal space. "Did he the touch you the way Demyan touched me or did he seethe in jealousy all night long while you slept beside him?"

"You are-," I cut her off as I held her by her neck with my lips around her ear.

"I'm everything you aren't Claire. I'm everything Alexandro desires, wants, and needs which you never will be but it doesn't matter because the time has come for you to pay for your sins." Letting her go I winked at her.

"Run as far as you can because I'm coming for you," Giving her a sweet smile I walk outside towards the garden not far away from where one of Demyan's guards is.

"Make sure no one is near to hear me," I told him and he gave me a nod. Taking my phone out I make the call to Richard Lewis.

"Hello," he picked somewhere after the fourth fifth ring.

"Am I talking to Richard Lewis?" I confirmed.

"Yes, this is him. Who am I talking to?" I grinned like a Cheshire cat at his response.

"I'm Claire Everson's best friend. I've something very important to tell you," and the game begins.

____________________________________________

Fingers Crossed

Hope you liked it!