Chapter 64

Valencia

The shot was clean passing through her calf muscle but dangerous enough for her sanity. Suddenly all the guns were pointed at me but my eyes were focused on my so-called husband, or what I had deemed to be.

His gaze was fixed on me as I smiled, all teeth and I didn't mind my messed-up state. He had seen me at my worst and I didn't care. Painful screams of Sophia were music to my ears filling the silent room. Viktor had raised his hand to stop anyone from reacting, a sweet gesture I would have called but I wanted to rip open his brain to know what was going on in that pretty mind of his.

"Who would you choose, Viktor?" I asked again not lowering my gain but moving it slightly aiming for another calf muscle.

"Why should I choose you?" he crouched down getting so we could be face to face. "You are a psycho and a monster. A ticking time bomb who could explode any time," he added and I pouted before breaking into a laugh.

"Really, a monster," I said between laughs as I looked out for the best point to shoot next. "Oh dear husband you made me a monster. Wasn't that you promised me on our first meeting," I said tilting my head to the left and giving him a sexy smile.

"And the only time I explode is under orgasms and you know it well how they are," I snickered bidding time. Somewhere between, he crouched down and we both started talking, Sophia's screams turned out to be nothing less than background noise.

.........................................................................

Read the rest of the chapter on Radish fiction

Four more chapters to go to the end !