Chapter 18

ANOTHER STORY UPDATE!!

Before you start I wanted to ask that would you like to read something like this here. It will be on wattpad and free. I'm writing it and its something new.

HERE IS THE BLURB LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS.

Every morning we woke up thinking about each other

Every day we looked at each other.

Every day we went on our routine.

Every day we did what was needed

Every night we burned in the love

Every night we lied to each other

The greatest lie we could tell each other when enclosed in a closed space for few seconds

I'm fine'

Aurora and Dave, just out of college to face the world, were two people who were bound to be in an arranged marriage. The only problem was that it was with different people. They had loved each other with everything but they just couldn't be together.

Dave's family business was going down. His mother was fighting cancer and needed treatment. There was a need of help and the only one who could help was his father's friend because but it came with the proposal of marrying his divorced daughter and accept the child she was having as his. There were years of friendship on line and his mother's fate so he did what was necessary to save his mother. He betrayed his love for Amanda in doing so.

Aurora came from a family with an abusive father. When she gets to hear that her father was getting her married to his boss for settling the money, he had embezzled she had rushed back home. Putting herself on the pedestal for her father's boss she had married him. She betrayed her love for Dave by agreeing to marry another man.

Both were too ashamed to tell each other what they had done. They never tried to contact. They never tried to talk.

But now they were together.

In the same building

On the same floor.

Telling each other lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyan

Where is she?" I asked getting out of the car looking at Zach in front of me.

"Why wasn't it informed that she was coming here?" I wasn't angry. That word was nothing compared to what I was feeling inside. I was mad and fuming. My sister had run away from her guards and flown here in the economy while everyone was calm.

She wasn't supposed to do something like this. She was taking advantage of the situation and I didn't like that one bit.

"She was on her way to an assignment. Guards had seen her into the lounger and then went to the private jet. She had been able to board the plane to here in that short time period. Her ticket was already booked." Zach informed me keeping up with my steps. The elevator was already waiting with a guard inside.

"Fire them. If they can't keep track of one person, I don't expect them to be capable." I snapped as I weaved my fingers in my hair. I wanted to break something. If Valencia, was behind all this giving her the idea she could travel economy and come here, I was going to fucking punish her. She had seen just a side of me but she didn't know that the other side was uglier than this.

"Already done." He told me before we headed towards the suite where a guard stood on each side. Opening the door for me I entered.

"Stay outside and close the doors," I stopped Zach from entering inside. This didn't involve him.